Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how high IQ fuckers take everything for granted.

As for the average IQ for a member of this forum, I would ballpark it at around 85-90. This is not meant as an insult to the user base here, and there are certainty a few outliers. This is an honest reflection of what I postulate is the intellectual caliber of those here. I can understand why extremely intelligent users like @BlkPillPres and @Edmund_Kemper grew frustrated and left this site, because to them most of the threads posted here were one dimensional and never went past name calling and self flagellation in conjunction with the growing presence of those who were not looking to push the discussion forward (if you have Wojak or Pepe the Frog as your profile picture, chances are that you are a bored internet troll with too much time on your hands). I came here looking for a critical analysis of theories and substantive discourse about the harsh realities of life, not to hear you post for the 80th time about why you hate being ethnic. Nevertheless, I understand that inceldom can cause damage to the brain from social isolation and my observations from being here for close to six months tells me that most people here have given up on life in the sense that they are never going to reach their furthest potential and are perfectly content with throwing their lives away.

I myself was annoyed by the defeatist culture of this forum and had proposed several changes such as making the vetting process more difficult for registration and creating a self improvement section for inkwells, but these suggestions fell upon deaf ears and never saw the light of day, because the general consensus held by those here is to wallow in your own misery.

@Transcended Trucel
I am not spouting bluepilled drivel when I say this: you are far more intelligent than you give yourself credit for. You may not have a genius brain, but you have an outstanding work ethic and an eagerness to learn. I admire your antithetical approach unlike most here and your willingness to keep moving forward in the face of adversity. I wish you good fortune on your wealth efforts.
Now tell me how do I improve my average IQ.

Anything that can give me a salary, enough to upgrade my computer hardware.
Get an IT education. There's virtually no programming and IT is a vital department in any organization or corporation, like HR and accounting.

Get an IT education. There's virtually no programming and IT is a vital department in any organization or corporation, like HR and accounting.
I'm from Southern Europe. The only way to escape poverty IS by having STEM degree. Most people are dying and its a genocide. My town IS almost empty of people because they're suiciding en masse. Spain is at the verge of anarchy, and most cities are full of people Whove suicided because of no jobs.

Yesterday. my house was looted.

I'm from Southern Europe. The only way to escape poverty IS by having STEM degree. Most people are dying and its a genocide. My town IS almost empty of people because they're suiciding en masse. Spain is at the verge of anarchy, and most cities are full of people Whove suicided because of no jobs.

Yesterday. my house was looted.
Then I don't know, buddy boyo. I don't have experience dealing with anarchy and looters. All I know is that I would shoot home looters and then finish off the survivors.

High IQ in STEM or death