Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate how high IQ fuckers take everything for granted.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
These fuckers all assume everyone can have the same results as them with some grinding Fucking hate em all. I have put in 3,4x the hours of most of these fucker faggots and have gotten shit results. All because my DNA is genetically inferior to theirs. I have put in more effort than anyone I know at grinding these coding problems yet keep failing! The IQ pill is too fucking brutal. The more I have to grind, the more I am reminded of my innate genetic inferiority to these high IQ chinks/Brahmin pajeets/kikes/Slavs. I truly understand why blacks hate Asians and other high IQ groups so much. These fuckers just assume blacks and low IQs like me are capable of the same results just by grinding. I have grinded over 300 fucking hours and am slowly approaching 400 hours. But am still miles upon miles from my goal. I will have to grind 1000-2000 hours minimum to have a fighting chance against these high IQ fuckers who grinded merely 100-200 hours and got 200k plus salary job.

Pol Pot was a guy who holocausted the high IQs in his nation, and I can't say he was wrong. I fucking hate these fuckers even more than Chads or Stacies or libtards. They are too smart, they keep pumping up housing prices, they keep taking the good jobs, they keep inventing shit which fucks over poors.

@AfricanIncel @Zer0/∞

says somebody who actually is decent in CS

nigga you know that decent programmers are rare?

says somebody who actually is decent in CS

nigga you know that decent programmers are rare?
Average programmer is too poor and underpaid. you need earn 200k salary minimum to live a good life in downtown NYC and other expensive USA cities' downtowns.

Average people are irrelevant, they might as well not exist. They are utter trash who can't afford anything. I don't care to acknowledge their existence. I care to be like those who actually have good lives. And 200k salary is where life starts.

Average programmer is too poor and underpaid. you need earn 200k salary minimum to live a good life in downtown NYC and other expensive USA cities' downtowns.
nigga wtf most guys here are pisspoor

mogger

Average people are irrelevant, they might as well not exist. They are utter trash who can't afford anything. I don't care to acknowledge their existence. I care to be like those who actually have good lives. And 200k salary is where life starts.
Then why are u still on this site if poor people are utter trash? Are you here just to brag and hate? Only 1-3 people make good money here and the rest are ”average”

What is your IQ?

You are far higher iq than me. I’m taking AP computer science A because I thought it would be an easy class and for once in my life I’d have all As. I have not received as and bs since 6th grade however my teacher told me I’m in risk of failing the fucking class because I don’t understand methods.
I’m so god damn behind and I still can’t understand methods and how to do them. I can’t learn it’s like there’s a walk blocking me. I get the lowest test scores in my class and I only pass the class due to cheating on my projects & homework.

My mom is forcing me to study maxx this class so I get at least a B and I need at least a B. Anything lower than a B in this class will be failure for me. Being low iq is a curse. My prefrontal cortex is underdeveloped and I probably do not even have a frontal lobe. The neurotransmitters in my brain when I attempt to learn CS do not work.

These fuckers all assume everyone can have the same results as them with some grinding Fucking hate em all. I have put in 3,4x the hours of most of these fucker faggots and have gotten shit results. All because my DNA is genetically inferior to theirs. I have put in more effort than anyone I know at grinding these coding problems yet keep failing! The IQ pill is too fucking brutal. The more I have to grind, the more I am reminded of my innate genetic inferiority to these high IQ chinks/Brahmin pajeets/kikes/Slavs. I truly understand why blacks hate Asians and other high IQ groups so much. These fuckers just assume blacks and low IQs like me are capable of the same results just by grinding. I have grinded over 300 fucking hours and am slowly approaching 400 hours. But am still miles upon miles from my goal. I will have to grind 1000-2000 hours minimum to have a fighting chance against these high IQ fuckers who grinded merely 100-200 hours and got 200k plus salary job.

Pol Pot was a guy who holocausted the high IQs in his nation, and I can't say he was wrong. I fucking hate these fuckers even more than Chads or Stacies or libtards. They are too smart, they keep pumping up housing prices, they keep taking the good jobs, they keep inventing shit which fucks over poors.
Jfl, I always thought of you as a high iq user tbh ngl. But there’s something to be said when it comes to studying. Usually only 20% of the concepts will be useful for 80% of application, which is why it’s useful to know what kinds of concept are important in terms of ranking. There are also techniques to studying, depending on what kind of subject you are doing. Like spreading the studying is a lot more useful than cramming it into one long length of time.

Computer science is a brutal one, but once you make it to the other side you’re in the clear. Just gotta make the jump once, and you have many many tries at it. I know a dude who failed 10 interviews because he didn’t know as much as he thought, but he learned from those experiences about what kind of questions they ask and studied those things specifically and related topics, and was eventually able to get a job. Didn’t even bother learning anything else, but once he got his foot in the door he could just learn as he went.

Then why are u still on this site if poor people are utter trash? Are you here just to brag and hate? Only 1-3 people make good money here and the rest are ”average”
I am average too which is why I am making this post. I am just speaking a Blackpilled truth. In 2022, you need earn 200k or you are basically fucked if you want to buy a house in the downtown city areas or if you want to retire early. If I wasn't average IQ, I'd would be like these 200k salary fuckers and surgery maxxed to normie by now. I have enough savings already to surgery Maxx but now I am too old. Had I been high IQ I would have enough money to surgery Maxx before 30 and could have become a normie. Now it is too late. All I want is to retire early and my IQ is holding me back.

There is no other website to point out how low IQ fucks a person over. Everywhere else I post about this, gets downvoted or bluepillers cope saying retarded bullshit("just put in more work bro!", "you'll succeed eventually bro" etc.). Only here can one point out how low IQ dooms you to slavery and suffering without being ridiculed or mocked.
What is your IQ?
average 100 probably.

Jfl, I always thought of you as a high iq user tbh ngl. But there’s something to be said when it comes to studying. Usually only 20% of the concepts will be useful for 80% of application, which is why it’s useful to know what kinds of concept are important in terms of ranking. There are also techniques to studying, depending on what kind of subject you are doing. Like spreading the studying is a lot more useful than cramming it into one long length of time.

Computer science is a brutal one, but once you make it to the other side you’re in the clear. Just gotta make the jump once, and you have many many tries at it. I know a dude who failed 10 interviews because he didn’t know as much as he thought, but he learned from those experiences about what kind of questions they ask and studied those things specifically and related topics, and was eventually able to get a job. Didn’t even bother learning anything else, but once he got his foot in the door he could just learn as he went.
I already have a job but it doesn't pay enough anymore. Especially given life style inflation and economic inflation and the fact I want to retire early as possible. The companies I am grinding for, all pay 200k plus some even 300k+ if I can get the higher level positions. But my IQ is holding me back. I have failed too many interviews, got to the last stage on like 5+ high paying companies just to fail. It is too unfair and brutal.

Mogs me, you fucker live the life I want and you take it for granted. I can't stand your passive brag in every thread you made. :reeeeee:

You are far higher iq than me. I’m taking AP computer science A because I thought it would be an easy class and for once in my life I’d have all As. I have not received as and bs since 6th grade however my teacher told me I’m in risk of failing the fucking class because I don’t understand methods.
I’m so god damn behind and I still can’t understand methods and how to do them. I can’t learn it’s like there’s a walk blocking me. I get the lowest test scores in my class and I only pass the class due to cheating on my projects & homework.
I had to grind a shit ton when I was in college as well to keep pace. You have to keep at it. But you also need to learn to accept that certain classes aren't for certain people. Like I learned French and Spanish each for 3 years. Yet forgot everything and barely passed those classes. Because my verbal IQ is too low to be good at those classes. You need to focus on a major where you are genetically blessed and suited for.
My mom is forcing me to study maxx this class so I get at least a B and I need at least a B. Anything lower than a B in this class will be failure for me. Being low iq is a curse. My prefrontal cortex is underdeveloped and I probably do not even have a frontal lobe. The neurotransmitters in my brain when I attempt to learn CS do not work.
Don't keep pushing in CS after you are done with your current classes. Find something else you are better at. I remember I was the best in my class in history/social studies but I didn't lawyer Maxx because I thought since I have no connections I wouldn't be able to get anywhere. But that was a big mistake. My genetics were definitely more suited for lawyer maxxing than tech slave maxxing but it is too late to go back.

I had to grind a shit ton when I was in college as well to keep pace. You have to keep at it. But you also need to learn to accept that certain classes aren't for certain people. Like I learned French and Spanish each for 3 years. Yet forgot everything and barely passed those classes. Because my verbal IQ is too low to be good at those classes. You need to focus on a major where you are genetically blessed and suited for.

Don't keep pushing in CS after you are done with your current classes. Find something else you are better at. I remember I was the best in my class in history/social studies but I didn't lawyer Maxx because I thought since I have no connections I wouldn't be able to get anywhere. But that was a big mistake. My genetics were definitely more suited for lawyer maxxing than tech slave maxxing but it is too late to go back.
I relate with the history part. I was really good at history. I got a 5 on my AP history exam and memorized about all the material I learned in that class. History & Social Studies were my favorite classes. However I can’t drop AP Computer Science I just need to finish it senior year and if I don’t bring my grade to at least at least an A- this semester I’ll just not major in it. I’m guessing one reason I’m struggling in computer science is because I’m god awful at mathematics and computer science uses the same logical reasoning as it. Mathematics I’m so fucking bad at.

I already have a job but it doesn't pay enough anymore. Especially given life style inflation and economic inflation and the fact I want to retire early as possible. The companies I am grinding for, all pay 200k plus some even 300k+ if I can get the higher level positions. But my IQ is holding me back. I have failed too many interviews, got to the last stage on like 5+ high paying companies just to fail. It is too unfair and brutal.
Yeah, it’s well worth the time you’re investing. IQ is important for how fast you process new information but with more time you can gain the same knowledge. 200-300k is definitely more than comfortable living. But don’t you live in New York? I heard the cost of living there is brutally high even above normal major cities. Have you thought about moving as well?

What do you mean by method?

Methods in Java.
Sun Microsystems (now Oracle's) tutorial. It's also available in printed form:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Section on methods:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/concepts/object.html

Here's a tip I did on OO relationships:
https://incels.is/threads/tip-2-a-s...rientation-relationships-for-codecels.316858/

Calling a method on an object (objects are made from classes) alters the state (data/instance variables) of that object.

Sun Microsystems (now Oracle's) tutorial. It's also available in printed form:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

Section on methods:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/java/concepts/object.html

Here's a tip I did on OO relationships:
https://incels.is/threads/tip-2-a-s...rientation-relationships-for-codecels.316858/

Calling a method on an object (objects are made from classes) alters the state (data/instance variables) of that object.
Thank you. It’s one of the big issues my computer science teacher told me is keeping me back, and why I’ve failed every test in that class.

Thank you. It’s one of the big issues my computer science teacher told me is keeping me back, and why I’ve failed every test in that class.
Well, after using the tutorial and you're still struggling you can DM me and I'll help if I can.

Well, after using the tutorial and you're still struggling you can DM me and I'll help if I can.
Alright. Thank you. I want to show the results of my test as well to show what I got wrong with it. I went over it with her but she wanted me to redo the problems again so I get the concepts.

Yeah, it’s well worth the time you’re investing. IQ is important for how fast you process new information but with more time you can gain the same knowledge. 200-300k is definitely more than comfortable living. But don’t you live in New York? I heard the cost of living there is brutally high even above normal major cities. Have you thought about moving as well?
I will try for one more year to get 200k job if fail, I will quit and focus on swapping out of tech for product management or scrum master or other tech work(SRE/IT/devops), while those are hard too they don’t have as much gay pseudo IQ coding test bullshit. I will ditch nyc probably sometime next year or year after that too eventually.

Everyone here who says they’re dumb probably IQ mog

Everyone here who says they’re dumb probably IQ mog
It's because they're high IQ enough to end up in situations where they are surrounded by other high IQ persons, where they are IQmogged. They aren't used to feeling stupid so they react in this manner. If you are truly low IQ, no one expects anything of you.

It's because they're high IQ enough to end up in situations where they are surrounded by other high IQ persons, where they are IQmogged. They aren't used to feeling stupid so they react in this manner. If you are truly low IQ, no one expects anything of you.
Damn

@Transcended Trucel

what do you plan to do with the money you've made though

Then change careers into something less cognitively demanding. Move out to a low cost city where life expenses are comparably much cheaper, take the pay cut, and live with less stress in your life. Stop trying to compete with others you can't. I'll never get in the ring with Tyson Fury, because I can't compete at that level, so I don't throw myself in that environment then stress over and get pissed at why I can't succeed there.

@Transcended Trucel

what do you plan to do with the money you've made though
retire early and travel Maxx. I have many places on list to see before I decide to rot in a monastery.
As for the average IQ for a member of this forum, I would ballpark it at around 85-90. This is not meant as an insult to the user base here, and there are certainty a few outliers. This is an honest reflection of what I postulate is the intellectual caliber of those here. I can understand why extremely intelligent users like @BlkPillPres and @Edmund_Kemper grew frustrated and left this site, because to them most of the threads posted here were one dimensional and never went past name calling and self flagellation in conjunction with the growing presence of those who were not looking to push the discussion forward (if you have Wojak or Pepe the Frog as your profile picture, chances are that you are a bored internet troll with too much time on your hands). I came here looking for a critical analysis of theories and substantive discourse about the harsh realities of life, not to hear you post for the 80th time about why you hate being ethnic. Nevertheless, I understand that inceldom can cause damage to the brain from social isolation and my observations from being here for close to six months tells me that most people here have given up on life in the sense that they are never going to reach their furthest potential and are perfectly content with throwing their lives away.

I myself was annoyed by the defeatist culture of this forum and had proposed several changes such as making the vetting process more difficult for registration and creating a self improvement section for inkwells, but these suggestions fell upon deaf ears and never saw the light of day, because the general consensus held by those here is to wallow in your own misery.

@Transcended Trucel
I am not spouting bluepilled drivel when I say this: you are far more intelligent than you give yourself credit for. You may not have a genius brain, but you have an outstanding work ethic and an eagerness to learn. I admire your antithetical approach unlike most here and your willingness to keep moving forward in the face of adversity. I wish you good fortune on your wealth efforts.
tbh it is very unfortunate that their isn't any good Blackpilled self improvement forum. I know looks max exists but trucels in most cases can't looksmax enough to ascend or by the time you have money, it is too late. Just a true Blackpilled money maxxing website would have been great. But I don't think it will ever come to exist.

Then change careers into something less cognitively demanding. Move out to a low cost city where life expenses are comparably much cheaper, take the pay cut, and live with less stress in your life. Stop trying to compete with others you can't. I'll never get in the ring with Tyson Fury, because I can't compete at that level, so I don't throw myself in that environment then stress over and get pissed at why I can't succeed there.
I will give up after another year of grinding. Already have been at the grind for a year. I can't have all these hours of grinding be for nothing. I need something to show for it.

But if I can't succeed by next year, I will give up then. I have gotten to final rounds with these companies but just fail at the end. I normally get 2/3 questions right but fuck up the third.

retire early and travel Maxx. I have many places on list to see before I decide to rot in a monastery.

tbh it is very unfortunate that their isn't any good Blackpilled self improvement forum. I know looks max exists but trucels in most cases can't looksmax enough to ascend or by the time you have money, it is too late. Just a true Blackpilled money maxxing website would have been great. But I don't think it will ever come to exist.
Are you KHHV lol

But in my thread asking whether whites or blacks are smarter, you said that black people are smarter.

I am far more in agreement with you on this post on this thread.

Are you black?

But in my thread asking whether whites or blacks are smarter, you said that black people are smarter.

I am far more in agreement with you on this post on this thread.

Are you black?
no I am curry

Why are you hating high IQ people. It is not getting me laid or even a job because "not enough extroversion".

Guys with extroversion (even if they are morons) get everything, women, money, power and even more women.

wq5hSF.png

Why are you hating high IQ people. It is not getting me laid or even a job because "not enough extroversion".

Guys with extroversion (even if they are morons) get everything, women, money, power and even more women.

wq5hSF.png
you must not be high IQ. True high IQs even if socially retarded will get a job purely due to their academic achievements

you must not be high IQ. True high IQs even if socially retarded will get a job purely due to their academic achievements
I got one but was fired due to drinking WFH while stupid lockdown was going on.

no I am curry
There are about one billion of you curries on this planet, yet virtually your only contribution to mankind has been Arabic numerals. Curries are the turds of the human race.

You not only look and smell like turds, but you are low IQ as well.

There are about one billion of you curries on this planet, yet virtually your only contribution to mankind has been Arabic numerals. Curries are the turds of the human race.

You not only look and smell like turds, but you are low IQ as well.
curries money mog whitoids in ur own nations. keep seething

curries money mog whitoids in ur own nations. keep seething
White people generally money mog curries. Just because a few affluent curries immigrate to America and are successful means very little. India is a shithole.

Curries have all the traits of tropical people that I listed in my tropical people vs. Arctic people thread.

White people--possess the majority of the world's wealth (through intelligence and hard work) even though they are only 10% of the world's population
Average IQ 100
Made 99% of the discoveries of science
Invented 99% of the world's technology
Physically strongest race (all World's Strongest Man contest winners have been white except Mark Henry)

East Asians----Slightly higher IQ than whites

Blacks---very low IQ---fastest sprinters. Can jump higher. Dominate NFL and NBA

Curries---low IQ group (average IQ 90)----invented Arabic numerals.

That's all curries have to brag about: inventing Arabic numerals

Last edited:
Totally agree, but most blackpillers don't understand the IQ pill or they underrate it because "dude lookz lol chad can be poor and low IQ".

You cannot call yourself blackpilled if you cannot recognise how important IQ is relating to genetic determinism and the blackpill. Easily on the same par with looks.

You need to be around high IQ moggers to really understand it.

Write us back when you're 40 and on the streets, telling random strangers how you were supposed to be the next Alan Turing or sth

Then I'll buy it you're legit, factual low IQ

Maybe they weren't high iq if they are affecting you horribly. True high iqs would be productive enough to make the nation's prosper without this problem. What you are dealing with is cocky chads who didn't have to work hard at anything

Programming required 120+ IQ. We must become jihadists and terrorize the whole world.