Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate how femoids listen to Radiohead now

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
Do you remember the time when Radiohead was considered weird progressive sad music that only weird MALE LOSERS listened to? They were fairly mainstream but not to the goddamn level they are today. Now every bandwagoning trend following girl listens to them. Anytime I see a girl say she listens to Radiohead I want to bash her skull in seriously

Even nirvana has been ruined by these whores. Still I bet that they could never grasp what the music is actually about. They lack any suffering in this world, so they are worthless to me.

Even nirvana has been ruined by these whores. Still I bet that they could never grasp what the music is actually about. They lack any suffering in this world, so they are worthless to me.
I've felt this way about them listening to nirvana too. They don't have shit to feel depressed about but only listen to it to FEEL like they do. Fucking poser parasites

I dont even know who or what Radiohead is

Fr man, now Nirvana is main stream and foidish music. I love radiohead too, and it sucks seeing foids loving it too, even though they will never relate to the lyrics.

At least foids will never touch our precious videogame soundtracks, so at least we have that for now

i only know about radiohead because they were on an episode of south park and i come from the same country as them ffs!

foids will always listen to mainstream musics, so it is no surprise.

Same can be said about many mainstream metal bands especially more edgy ones like slipknot or bullet for my valentine. Which is why those fanbases suck ass.

Last edited:
No wonder they listen to it.

Brutal dogpill.

Also I hate to be that guy but "Slip Knot"
Can’t spell when I am on mobile lol.

Also I never thought of the bands name like that :lul::lul::lul: