Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I hate how disgusting I am

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
Every time I look in the mirror I wanna vomit and remove my skin, muscle and flesh. Turn myself into a skeleton because even a skeleton would be more appealing than my current form. I am a hideous creature and I hate it. I have so many problems due to being raised in poverty, problems I can't fix without thousands of dollars such as an underbite, problems I'll never fix due to my low IQ. My face itself is such an abomination.

My skin is plagued by a rare condition that only usually effects women that makes it look like cottage cheese. I hate myself so much and I think even if I had a chance to have sex I'd reject it due to how absolutely disgusting the idea of a creature like me having sex would be.

My condolences brocel :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Relatable, I'm revolting too.

Every time I look in the mirror I wanna vomit and remove my skin, muscle and flesh. Turn myself into a skeleton because even a skeleton would be more appealing than my current form. I am a hideous creature and I hate it.
Same.

I have psoriasis and i cant even even keep facial hair like i wish to. I also have to shave my head bald every 2 weeks

Mogs me, even if just I could remove everything but the bones in my face I'd still be deformed. Over for skeletoncels. Also I'd need holy weapons to get killed or I'd keep coming back to get ewweeed by teens.

I have psoriasis and i cant even even keep facial hair like i wish to. I also have to shave my head bald every 2 weeks
Brutal
Mogs me, even if just I could remove everything but the bones in my face I'd still be deformed. Over for skeletoncels. Also I'd need holy weapons to get killed or I'd keep coming back to get ewweeed by teens.
How deformed are you?

I can relate I hate myself I look at my parents and feel resentment

I feel your pain, especially the part about being raised in poverty. I pray that things begin to look up for you man.

Brutal

How deformed are you?
PIXECT 20230831020049

half of the face is much lower and flat than the other. Zygos, jaw, eye levels are all chaotically assembled with zero symmetry. I'm more similar to a tree than to a person.

View attachment 873165

half of the face is much lower and flat than the other. Zygos, jaw, eye levels are all chaotically assembled with zero symmetry. I'm more similar to a tree than to a person.
Are you overweight or is that how you look even average weight?

Every time I look in the mirror I wanna vomit and remove my skin, muscle and flesh. Turn myself into a skeleton because even a skeleton would be more appealing than my current form. I am a hideous creature and I hate it. I have so many problems due to being raised in poverty, problems I can't fix without thousands of dollars such as an underbite, problems I'll never fix due to my low IQ. My face itself is such an abomination.

My skin is plagued by a rare condition that only usually effects women that makes it look like cottage cheese. I hate myself so much and I think even if I had a chance to have sex I'd reject it due to how absolutely disgusting the idea of a creature like me having sex would be.
I understand the part about skin, brocel. I have severe eczema since childhood, its a major turn off for other children when i was young, they openly shunned me. Only a few sensible ones tolerated me. Nowadays it is no longer socially acceptable to insult me for my skin condition, but I can tell people are still put off by it.
Regarding povertycels,Im not rich myself, there exists highly effective eczema treatments but they take up a large proportion of my family's income every month, and hence I am unwilling to seek that treatment. Whereas many of my peers with eczema made tremendous improvements overnight, being able to fraud as having smooth perfect skin, which i suspect is due to the treatment, while I continue to rot. Its tough brocel

JFL at religion cucks spreading their imaginary retarded tales when it won't improve any of our lives at all.

If god exists, then screw him for creating subhumans like me!!!

I just want to kill myself asap

Where is the justice?

Talk about self-hatred. I wouldn't embrace being an ugly mutant to make it everybody else's problem. But I wouldn't really complain about what nature cursed me with. Because it could always be worse I just can't complete with competent confident men. The dating market has absolutely collapsed, and the sexual economy has left us in dire poverty and in need of sex.

Does this condition cause you alot of pain?

Same, i look like an inbred subhuman mutant with down syndrome

i’m feeling just like that man … i always try to avoid the mirror , hopefully soon i will rope and rest in peace eveyday is getting worst :feelsrope: