Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate having a hairy butthole. All the shit particles get stuck in there.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
When you have butthole hair, its really hard to get all the shit particles out no matter how much you wipe. Its really annoying to find crusty shit particles and shit dust hours after I've pooped out my logs.

clean it with your hand in the shower

you're curry anyways tbhngl

I have a hairy ass as well. Shitskin trait tbh. I usually shave my ass twice a week.

High fiber curry food that turns your shit into unremovable adhesive paste. Combine that with curries notoriusly hairy assholes and you have yourself the world's largest dingleberry factory

High fiber curry food that turns your shit into unremovable adhesive paste. Combine that with curries notoriusly hairy assholes and you have yourself the world's largest dingleberry factory
Bro exactly and I have to eat fiber (spinach) because I have constipation.

Ask a giga stacy to lick the shit out

The reason I asked is because, while I considered it, it seemed so impractical that I never even bothered trying.
I mean another way is making someone wax it off for you:forcedsmile:.

When you have butthole hair, its really hard to get all the shit particles out no matter how much you wipe. Its really annoying to find crusty shit particles and shit dust hours after I've pooped out my logs.
This thread gave me a boner and it made me horny, I need to take a break from this site

This thread gave me a boner and it made me horny, I need to take a break from this site

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

faggots.is. :lul:

Flushable wet wipes, mang. :feelsokman:

You're welcome :feelsEhh:

:feelsYall:

Once you've used them you'll never go back. A cleansing, refreshing, cool mountain stream for your ass crack.

I just shower after I shit. Sadly I shit 3x a day so I have to shower every time. Better than smearing my shit covered ass all over my bed.

Haven't showered in over a month. :feelsjuice:
So what you're saying is that shit has been accumulating on your asshole for over a month and you're just leaving it there? Fucking disgusting bro.

I always squat when shitting to avoid that

Once a month, in show, reach under, and lightly shave each side.

You got to comb that shit brocel. Take some trimming scissors afterward and go to town on it. :feelsjuice:

pilonidal cysts can also occur due to ingrown hairs, which are way more likely to happen to men with hairy asses. I have one, but it's asymptomatic and it hasn't caused any discomfort, but it fucking sucks to have a hairy ass.

i always watch with water and soap to keep myself clean tbh, probably 3 to 2 times a day:feelsjuice:

high quality Lounge thread