Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate greyniggers, they give me such a bad feeling when a dozen invade the forum in a day

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
There is no way not one of them is a Reddit IT-infiltrator.

Saint JD going ER back in 2021 was a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because it sent a message to normies - and that is also the curse, because normies and IT faggots increasingly wanted to invade our forum.

Dumb-ass greys posting, “I sleep in my cum” worry me.

True tbh even coming from me. I mostly lurk instead of post but yeah noticing alot of infiltrators.

IT is conducting operations right now. We should have some sort of hidden warden to watch them. There were posters who wanted to infiltrate back IT, I don't know if they did it in the end.

IT is conducting operations right now.
You wouldn’t believe it, but they actually have dedicated Discord servers for just infiltrating here. :feelskek:

A good way to weed them out is noticing which users tend to support the ones who suspiciously make glowing threads. Chances are they’re jerking each other off in DMs.