Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate good-looking guys, chads, chadlites or anyone 6+

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I'm taken by an uncontrollable rage every time I see a guy who's upper tier in looks. I feel jealous, angry, frustrated and besides that, I feel like killing myself every time I see them, good-looking guys, because I know I will never have what they have. If any of you know a chadlite or a chad you probably know how those guys live. They live from pussy to pussy and women lavish them with attention and sex. I'll never know what it's like to live such a hedonistic lifestyle. A sub 4 like me will never get to enjoy the best things in life.

Same bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My only cope is hoping that surgerymaxxing will ascend me to a 6.

We should unite.

Same bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My only cope is hoping that surgerymaxxing will ascend me to a 6.
Good luck on your surgery. Personally, I don't even have the motivation to fight back anymore. I will just let it all go to hell.

I don't feel anything towards those guys. Just immense frustration at the foids who insist on maintaining this tragically comical distribution of pussy

I hate whenever ı see a good looking guy and ı want to punch them in the face. ı wanted punch Chad in my class several days ago it was so suddenly ı got angry for no reason and got in fight

Same man. Every time I eee my brother I feel nothing but rage and jealousy. I still love him, he’s my brother but I also somewhat wish he was never born tbh

bro it's just a girl. their advantages are minimal. Pussy doesn't make life awesome.
Cope. Sex and reproduction with a beautiful female is the only thing that matters.

I only hate when its chad talking to a bunch of roasties. Or when roasties eye fuck chad in public and make it obvious

I do not hate Chads. Envy, yes, but no hate. Chads do what we guys would do if we were not Sub8 men. Enjoy life and getting hot girls.

>2/10 curry

My condolences boyo.

Thanks bro, although I've never been rated formally, it is my own assessment. Deformed nose (I broke it a number of times), recessed chin, big forehead, mild upper eyelid exposure. On top of that, I'm also curry, hence my 2/10 rating. My upper eyelid exposure is so severe that it looks as if I have high set eyebrows, but in reality if my eyebrows were placed any lower, they'd be on my eyelids, JFL.

Thanks bro, although I've never been rated formally, it is my own assessment. Deformed nose (I broke it a number of times), recessed chin, big forehead, mild upper eyelid exposure. On top of that, I'm also curry, hence my 2/10 rating. My upper eyelid exposure is so severe that it looks as if I have high set eyebrows, but in reality if my eyebrows were placed any lower, they'd be on my eyelids, JFL.

Would a rhino/septo help with your nose? Possibly sliding genio for chin

I hate how smug many attractive people look and act, both men and women.
I hate Chads who walk around with a slight smirk on their face. They know they mog almost everyone. I hate Stacies who are constantly talking/texting on their phone. You can tell all they're thinking about is Chad and social standing.

6+? you have too much of a high standars, i hate anybody that is 5+, even some 4 if they prove to be neurotypical, my desires to have some acid in hand increases exponentially with how good looking they are, privileged from woman to EVERYTHING, meanwhile my life in an complete hell outside here.

It's the same for roasties tbh, when i sense that a foid is sitting here i pray that she's ugly, not because i have more chances(tip, i don't) but because i inmediatly submit to an attack of depression and rage if she's remoterly pretty, that made me like old fat ladies, tbh the bus is comfy when that happens.

Last edited:
Would a rhino/septo help with your nose? Possibly sliding genio for chin

I actually considered getting a nosejob, I even had a consultation with the plastic surgeon, but he couldn't do it the way I wanted it to. But I did have the surgery planned. I decided against it, and ever since then I decided I don't want anyone cutting into my nose, or anywhere else in my face. So no plastic surgery for me, even though I would ascend. Even my friends say if I had a normal nose, I'd be a slayer and that it's for the best that my nose is messed up. (I'm religious, and so are my friends. So I see their point.)

Anyone qho doesny share your view is a fucking cuck.

Chad worship has to end

I actually considered getting a nosejob, I even had a consultation with the plastic surgeon, but he couldn't do it the way I wanted it to. But I did have the surgery planned. I decided against it, and ever since then I decided I don't want anyone cutting into my nose, or anywhere else in my face. So no plastic surgery for me, even though I would ascend. Even my friends say if I had a normal nose, I'd be a slayer and that it's for the best that my nose is messed up. (I'm religious, and so are my friends. So I see their point.)

The surgery wouldn't really help fix it? Sorry bro that sucks. I would find it hard to believe tho.

The surgery wouldn't really help fix it? Sorry bro that sucks. I would find it hard to believe tho.

No, I mean that the plastic surgeon couldn't do it exactly the way I wanted to. But I didn't give him much to work on, I only wanted work done on my tip and to leave my nasal bone alone. I am fine with the size of my nose, it's my low-hanging tip that really ruins my facial aesthetics.

I hate whenever ı see a good looking guy and ı want to punch them in the face. ı wanted punch Chad in my class several days ago it was so suddenly ı got angry for no reason and got in fight
Disfigure him

Being tall doesnt matter if youre ugly

I use to seriously not even care about it when I was younger and now I get so visibly frustrated after witnessing tons of girls eye fuck them to death and talk about how hot they are in passing. I'm so use to average and attractive people giving me smirks and laughing at how ugly i am that I have this look of fuck this life on.
1540366869204.jpg

I do not hate Chads. Envy, yes, but no hate. Chads do what we guys would do if we were not Sub8 men. Enjoy life and getting hot girls.

I only hate Chads when they're being disrespectful or demeaning towards sub-8s. Also hate those uppity 5-6 normie faggots who think they're Chads.

I must admit I'm starting to hate the good-looking guys from here. They waste their good-looks LARPing here and promulgating the retarded sub8 theory to justify it, as if a 6/10 pretty boy can be grouped together with a 2/10 truecel.

If you are from Brazil and from regions of great miscegenation do not even have to be so beautiful. I live in Minas Gerais mining region in the eighteenth century, many slaves and mestiçoation to a high degree, there are beautiful mestizos, but joining ugly white with Africans can give shit. On the other hand you should have lots of big penises here.

When i see a foid (no matter if is 3/10,4/10 I already know she will reject me) i feel angry and sad. Angry, because she will never be mine and sad because she will never be mine.

When I see chads, I dont know. Its like the same feeling: angry and sadness.

Chads that keep to themselves I can tolerate, but the obnoxious ones who have to show off and be the best at everything just piss me off. And of course women being the brain dead holes they are fuck those guys the most. It’s not right.

Um 6 aqui pode já ser um bom nível chad

Anyone qho doesny share your view is a fucking cuck.

Chad worship has to end
High IQ :feelskek: just playing. I agree with you
Chads that keep to themselves I can tolerate, but the obnoxious ones who have to show off and be the best at everything just piss me off. And of course women being the brain dead holes they are fuck those guys the most. It’s not right.
This shit really gets me tbh

Last edited: