Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Hate Going Outside

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I have to go outside everyday for study and other stuff. But when I go outside, I see couples mogging me everywhere. I didn't care about them before but nowadays I became so angry when I see couples outside. I want to rage to them to stop mogging me or do something to stop them. My hate towards this world grows day by day and I can't stop it. I don't want to end like ER, Nicolas Cruz, Cho etc.

Same. They infuriate me a lot. Seeing them holding hands, sitting closer, riding on motorcycle, kissing, laughing, talking etc is so ragefuel:reeeeee:. I want kil them:feelsping::feelsping:

same but its not just that fact that normies have gfs and i dont people look at me like im trash and what not and when i try to interact with the outside world i either get beat up or shunned shit sucks :cryfeels:

It is very frustrating seeing couples smiling and showing love :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

same but its not just that fact that normies have gfs and i dont people look at me like im trash and what not and when i try to interact with the outside world i either get beat up or shunned shit sucks :cryfeels:
your gif has nice tits

who is she?

Try to ignore them. Not much can be done about it.

I just hate sseing teenagers, groups of boys that will maybe talk shit to you or young schoolgirls you never got to date when you were in school. I rather go outside when I know only old people are out.

My basement with pc is my castle I will protect it here I feel comfortable my whole life can be splited between time on home and horror when outside
:yes::yes: Same

That’s why I don’t go outside

I have to go outside everyday for study and other stuff. But when I go outside, I see couples mogging me everywhere. I didn't care about them before but nowadays I became so angry when I see couples outside. I want to rage to them to stop mogging me or do something to stop them. My hate towards this world grows day by day and I can't stop it. I don't want to end like ER, Nicolas Cruz, Cho etc.
Same I feel you.
I totally condemn breaking the law. That makes me a sad panda :( so dont break any laws. With that being said. Tbh, if you want to remove NPCs in Minecraft make sure you think long and hard about when and where to make a stupendously magnificent show for the world. The greater the score the more immortality you achieve.
Remember, it's better to go out an hero than it is to go out alone.

And obviously I'm talking about a video game.

same. i cannot go outside and see couples and cute girls everywhere without just feeling pissed off. it genuinely gets to me and ruins the next fucking hour when i see a cute girl holding hands or being all cutsie to her boyfriend.