Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate getting ghosted

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Recently joined a dating app and I keep getting ghosted for no fucking reason. I’ll be in a conversation and then they’ll stop replying/leave me on read.

This happens all the fucking time. I hate being treated like I’m trash that doesn’t even matter. This shit is dehumanising.

You being treated like trash is not very surprising; see my below opinion on this... :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

I have never obtained the chance to be "ghosted", but it seems quite usual for a subhuman; they don't even wish to conversate with you, let alone attempt to form any kind of "relationship", as O.D. is irredeemably doomed to hypergamy and rising foid standards. :reeeeee:

you are just one more, there must be like 100 guys sending messages to those bitches at the same time

Recently joined a dating app and I keep getting ghosted for no fucking reason. I’ll be in a conversation and then they’ll stop replying/leave me on read.

This happens all the fucking time. I hate being treated like I’m trash that doesn’t even matter. This shit is dehumanising.
you are just one more, there must be like 100 guys sending messages to those bitches at the same time
this, op you're literally number 8812, you're just another thirsty male wanting to get your meat wet to her