Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate fucking dumb cunts who don't respond to messages

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
Fucking foid behviour, any man who does it deserve his balls to be cut off, because they are acting like toilets. Where the fuck is even problem in writing few words, or writing that you don't want/can't write atm. It's seems like to get response from some people you need to be obnoxious as possible.

Last edited:
I only ignore messages if it’s for a good reason.

I literally get small dopamine kicks when someone messages me
Truecel trait

I only ignore messages if it’s for a good reason.
I didn't mean ignoring annoying people and assholes, they deserve to be ignored. I have a friend online with whom I get along pretty well, but he responds to my messages when he feels like it. I don't spam or say that he must immediately respond, but this fucking bitch just ignores my messeges. Sometimes it feels like I have to force him to respond to me.

I literally get small dopamine kicks when someone messages me
Truecel trait
Have that dopamine kick, friend.

I didn't mean ignoring annoying people and assholes, they deserve to be ignored. I have a friend online with whom I get along pretty well, but he responds to my messages when he feels like it. I don't spam or say that he must immediately respond, but this fucking bitch just ignores my messeges. Sometimes it feels like I have to force him to respond to me.

Have that dopamine kick, friend.
:yes:

I get text messages but im too lazy/forget to reply