Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate Fridays and Saturdays. Seeing as I go to bed early it pains me to think that while I was sleeping...

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
New relationships were being formed, sex was happening, the good looking people were accepted as was written in the script.

All while my brain waves were inactive, my body was wasting away like a corpse, deprived of its purpose

Hearty suifuel friend, thanks

images

Weekends are not the best days for us bro, we rot inside while all the fun is outside:feelsbadman: and we can't fucking join.

I've never been to a disco or any other place on saturday or friday night were man and woman meet each other. I've always been behind my computer. Fuck this

New relationships were being formed, sex was happening, the good looking people were accepted as was written in the script.

All while my brain waves were inactive, my body was wasting away like a corpse, deprived of its purpose
Weekends are not the best days for us bro, we rot inside while all the fun is outside:feelsbadman: and we can't fucking join.

why, we can rest, sleep, chill... while others are doing drugs, alcohol, maybe are getting into fights and get beaten

Don't worry fam, these things would happe without you even if you were awake.
Just LDAR, have your peaceful rest and give a shit :feelsokman::heart:

They want you to think everyone is having fun on weekends but its just social propaganda

I've never been to a disco or any other place on saturday or friday night were man and woman meet each other. I've always been behind my computer. Fuck this
Your not missing much. Most people just hang around standing and only a few chads who dance get laid. Most waste time and money and get in trouble.

weekends are good becouse all normies are out of town and crash whit their BMWs and i can LDAR at peace

i know this effect, i've actually worked full time for the last 6 years, and i'm still starting to hate the weekend because of it, the only respite from the grind

What happens outside of your room doesn't exist

What happens outside of your room doesn't exist
Hyper cope. In our brains objective we should be doing what theyre doing. And we're not but we know they are

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back