Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate foids. What do you hate about them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
they stink, they are ugly, they have smelly holes, they dont shower, they dont have personality's, they suck at vidya, they are dumb.
worst of all? they dont want to have rageful steaming hot fucking sex with me
whats the worst thing you hate about toilets

their doublethinking/doublemoral. Also the shallowness and how brutally unafected absolutelly dont care at how much damage they create thru their sex "hunger games" they play at the cost of men. You could expect to become more aware respectfull when they get older but they dont.

I hate how they lie all the time and destroy relationships/friendships of men and even cause wars. I also hate that they life on Tutorial mode and get simped instantly.

I hate femcels. Just spent 10 minutes lurkkng over there and now im shaking with rage.

their shrieky high voices grate on my ears. tfw no smooth baritone gf

I hate that they constantly lie

they stink, they are ugly, they have smelly holes, they dont shower, they dont have personality's, they suck at vidya, they are dumb.
worst of all? they dont want to have rageful steaming hot fucking sex with me
whats the worst thing you hate about toilets
Ok GrAYcel

Their dishonesty and insincerity. Their sense of morality is an abominable mix of lies and shallow expressions of compassion. Nothing deeper in them than that.
Also, the boi does not inspire trust in me.
Outtt!

The virtue signaling first off. I also hate that they are disgustingly unloyal and are always trying to land the chaddiest Chad they can find. JFL if you think being Chad means your safe. If you’re Chad and gigachad hits on your girl, it’s over for you. All men, Chad’s included, need to start taking control of women again. Maybe then society would start to make progress again. The human race flourished when women were kept under control and men’s needs were met. Now that the power is in the hands of women, our society is becoming more violent and is starting to fall apart.

The virtue signaling first off. I also hate that they are disgustingly unloyal and are always trying to land the chaddiest Chad they can find. JFL if you think being Chad means your safe. If you’re Chad and gigachad hits on your girl, it’s over for you. All men, Chad’s included, need to start taking control of women again. Maybe then society would start to make progress again. The human race flourished when women were kept under control and men’s needs were met. Now that the power is in the hands of women, our society is becoming more violent and is starting to fall apart.
foids hypocrisy is written everywhere yet nothing is done about it virtuesignalling should be banned

All of the above

I think they're stinky poos