Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate foids so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
they hate me because I'm short, with a small dick, ugly, I have a bad family so I'm also fucked in the head, I'm autistic, I was bullied so I'm very not NT, I'm the opposite of NT

so why I should be politically correct and respect toilets, hell no, I hate them so much, they don't deserve my respect, they rejected me 20 times IRL and more than fucking 20000 online, I'm not even LARPing this is the problem, it's unreal, 20000 rejections from 20 different dating apps, also I got banned for swiping always right in all the apps

Foids treat you offensively and then are in disbelief that you could do something offensive to them

they hate me because I'm short, with a small dick, ugly, I have a bad family so I'm also fucked in the head, I'm autistic, I was bullied so I'm very not NT, I'm the opposite of NT

so why I should be politically correct and respect toilets, hell no, I hate them so much, they don't deserve my respect, they rejected me 20 times IRL and more than fucking 20000 online, I'm not even LARPing this is the problem, it's unreal, 20000 rejections from 20 different dating apps, also I got banned for swiping always right in all the apps

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAEKsWBZSE&t=6s

this is why i hate women, they are slimly entitled coward vapid cunts

Women should've stayed as slaves.

If I wasn't forced to hear bluepilled rubbish, I'd gladly go into more detail.

Foids treat you offensively and then are in disbelief that you could do something offensive to them

Indeed.

well i heard from some :redpill: redpiller PUA guy they're into acidic drinks so could start there

i hate foids more than any other group on earth

Hello its based department
InShot 20220221 105825948

Bash the fuck out of women. They need to feel some of the pain we do.

These bitches pick the winners and losers and have too many options. We can’t win. We either blow their brains out with a rifle or do it to ourselves. That’s the constant mental wrestle we have.