Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate femboys on Tiktok

L

LGBTKILLER123

Greycel
I HATE femboys on tiktok. They pretend to act vulnerable and cute but they are actually ugly cross dressing faggots who have 1 inchers. I cant take it anymore they are all over my fyp with their annoying high pitched faggot voice. I wonder if they will ever go away or die out or if i will have to create a new account on tiktok. Here is an example of one: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLu8MfN8/ This is the effect that tranny feminists are having on men in our society. In addition some of these fags are taking it a step further and saying they are actually women (trannies). This is another reason these fags are brain dead they dont understand biology you are born either male or female you can’t chose. This is going to be the downfall of our Species as a whole, humanity is killing itself with a new ‘woke agender’ fuck all these soyboy fagtards.

I hate Tik tok and any form of normalfag social media

Femboys are pretty popular these days

That's why I don't use Tik Tok, such a shitty app.

@Broly is one of them. Just look at his avatar. I already prescribed him zyklon b as curement for this terrifying illness

Its your own fault for using tiktok

You're also a faggot for using chink tok

I want to throw them into a underground bunker filled with rats.