Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i hate everyone

cemgaripoglu2

cemgaripoglu2

Banned
-
its funny how people and society tend to shit on us and call us hateful when they are way worse than us. they bully and taIk shit and do very terrible crimes such a hypocraite world we live in.

Water. But yeah, it fucking sucks.

i dont have any thread idea jfl
Yeah, I don't really either JFL.
Honestly I shouldn't say water though. Even if it's something that's well known, someone can still come along and provide new insight or say something interesting.

Sad thing is that they'll never see it that way. Their worldview is the only correct worldview for them.

Yeah, I don't really either JFL.
Honestly I shouldn't say water though. Even if it's something that's well known, someone can still come along and provide new insight or say something interesting.
yeah my insights are usually from what i expreienced and it hink most ofus go through the same some of it harder and easier

Sad thing is that they'll never see it that way. Their worldview is the only correct worldview for them.
yeah they are hypocrates. its funny how our muslim religions literally says not to be evil and people do the opposite