Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate everyone who pushes each other in here to rope

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
To put it into perspective. It's like if a robber came into your house, stole all your valuables/money, and you sat there like a little bitch, and then killed yourself to save the robber of having to kill/harm/subdue you. When a robber comes into your house, you deal with him appropriately. Robber = society. Society WANTS you to kill yourself. Why the fuck would you give in like that?

Stop coping you shill, its rope or nothing

Why? If they choose to end their suffering they should be allowed to.

Society doesnt want you to kill yourself Low IQ.
They want you to wageslave away all your life regardless of looks

First of all this is a shit analogy, second there is nothing wrong with suicide forcing someone to live a shitty life they dont want to be apart of is bullshit is your life isnt worth living then there is no reason you should have to wake up everyday and go through hell.

Most of it is not serious. It's seriously pathetic that anyone would end themselves over women. There's plenty of perfectly viable copes that make living tolerable. My life has been depressing af, but I'm never laying down like a bitch and ending my life over some cunts.

They want either or. There is only one path that society would frown upon.

I do not think there is anything wrong with advising someone to commit suicide it saves them from there eternal suffering of living in this shit hole world with filthy human scum

You just said its rope or nothing. Mentally unstable fuck lmao. Keep thinking like a good-goy.
Get out of here you bluepilled coper.
A man committing suicide is the ultimate expression of freedom.

yeah same, especially since most of them aren't even incel.

Problems are for solving, not running away from. Suicide is running away.

Some people are compelled to run away, and I can't bitch them out for not being strong enough to stay. But unless you're compelled to suicide by extreme anguish, I don't accept anyone's belief that suicide is any way out. If you're accepting suicide solely on principle, that's backwards.

First of all this is a shit analogy, second there is nothing wrong with suicide forcing someone to live a shitty life they dont want to be apart of is bullshit is your life isnt worth living then there is no reason you should have to wake up everyday and go through hell.
Why not getting revenge on society which wronged us?

Yes bro. Based and high iq post.

Why not getting revenge on society which wronged us?
because its pointlesss kill five humans well ten more will be born soon to take their place, killing is pointless when you know chad and stacy are reproducing the moment you decide to purge

If I wanted to rope, I would decide to go full ER instead.
It's not about killing at random, one should choose carefully it's objectives and plan accordingly.
If, hypothetically speaking, one would go ER then the victims should be chads and/or sluts.

Society won't change unless for the worse. So we have to force it the other way around.
Not by a single incel, but a whole army of incels. Coordinated and planned.
Let society feel what the consequences are of mindlessly promoting female empowerment and degeneration.
This is a war. And we didn't start it. They did.

To put it into perspective. It's like if a robber came into your house, stole all your valuables/money, and you sat there like a little bitch, and then killed yourself to save the robber of having to kill/harm/subdue you. When a robber comes into your house, you deal with him appropriately. Robber = society. Society WANTS you to kill yourself. Why the fuck would you give in like that?
@CopeWithTheRope

I enjoy eating food, music and a handful of other things still. Once the West gets to the point that we are all starving and I can’t afford music or any luxuries, then I’ll think about roping.

Gotta give those taxes to abortion clinics

it is rope or cope for us. no other way

Problems are for solving, not running away from. Suicide is running away.

Some people are compelled to run away, and I can't bitch them out for not being strong enough to stay. But unless you're compelled to suicide by extreme anguish, I don't accept anyone's belief that suicide is any way out. If you're accepting suicide solely on principle, that's backwards.
Suicide is not running away. If your problem is bad genetics you can't do anything except for rope. Roping is tackling your problem. A 5ft2 bald indian janitor can't work hard and wake up as a 6ft3 male model. The only reason were alive is because were to pussy to kill ourselves. Survival instinct is the hardest thing in the world to get rid of.

Provided you do it right, there is nothing wrong with killing yourself. Understand that you don't really exist, that the process which is creating your conscious experience will one day be broken, and as far as you're concerned, it will be as if you never existed at all. I prefer feeling nothing, no pain, no desire, no loneliness, so naturally I also wish that I was nothing. The only problem is fully overcoming my survival instinct.

Suicide is not running away. If your problem is bad genetics you can't do anything except for rope. Roping is tackling your problem. A 5ft2 bald indian janitor can't work hard and wake up as a 6ft3 male model. The only reason were alive is because were to pussy to kill ourselves. Survival instinct is the hardest thing in the world to get rid of.

The objective is not to be a 6 foot 3 male model. The objective is to be happy somehow.

The objective is not to be a 6 foot 3 male model. The objective is to be happy somehow.
All it is,is coping. If you're a genetic shit 5ft2 bald Indian janitor it's over. You don't need to be a 6 foot 3 male model, but you need to not be complete genetic trash.

Killing yourself is for people that let stacy and chad win over them. But hey if you want to, let it be.

All it is,is coping. If you're a genetic shit 5ft2 bald Indian janitor it's over. You don't need to be a 6 foot 3 male model, but you need to not be complete genetic trash.

Who decides what we're allowed to be happy and satisfied with?

Who decides what we're allowed to be happy and satisfied with?
You were talking about how problems are for solving, so I'm saying that if your problem is that you are genetic shit there is nothing you can do because you can't change your genetics, so you cope until rope.

You were talking about how problems are for solving, so I'm saying that if your problem is that you are genetic shit there is nothing you can do because you can't change your genetics, so you cope until rope.

But does being genetic shit preclude you from being happy? Is it specifically to not be genetic shit that someone wants? And not, say, the benefits that come with it?

I agree with you tbh. Even if being dead is preferable to the incel life we can't just let ourselves be cucked and then die, we must fight back against a crooked world and do everything it takes so that we can die with peace in our hearts.
Chemicals

I dislike that as well.

Also, it's about time you started posting, you have the best nick on the site ngl.

But does being genetic shit preclude you from being happy? Is it specifically to not be genetic shit that someone wants? And not, say, the benefits that come with it?
A severely autistic guy that is stuck in his own world will be happy because ignorance is bliss. A self aware genetic trash male knows that his bad genetics will hold him back in life. He can't get laid/relationships, people are way more judgmental, 0 talent, and 0 iq to do anything in life. You don't get to experience life anywhere close to the fullest. The worst part is that you can't do anything about it. It doesn't matter how much you study, you can't change your iq. It doesn't matter how much you lift weights, you can't change your narrow shoulders, tiny ankles, and tiny wrist.

Nobody here is pushing anyone to rope imo. If I rope it's because I wanted it.

Roping is the only solution or mass fucking murder.Its time to go ER.Praise saints minassian (pbuh) and his act of martyrdom

You're suggestible, on the threshold of suicide, otherwise you wouldn't care about rope memes and jokes. Just stay away from this place.

Don't bother, our existentialist pov is lost on these literal low IQ tards.

A severely autistic guy that is stuck in his own world will be happy because ignorance is bliss. A self aware genetic trash male knows that his bad genetics will hold him back in life. He can't get laid/relationships, people are way more judgmental, 0 talent, and 0 iq to do anything in life. You don't get to experience life anywhere close to the fullest. The worst part is that you can't do anything about it. It doesn't matter how much you study, you can't change your iq. It doesn't matter how much you lift weights, you can't change your narrow shoulders, tiny ankles, and tiny wrist.

There are things in life that I won't experience, which technically means my life won't be lived to "the fullest." But I don't want these things. Is it wrong to not want these things?

There are things in life that I won't experience, which technically means my life won't be lived to "the fullest." But I don't want these things. Is it wrong to not want these things?
That's called cope

This.

OnTopic:
Enouraging somebody to rope, who didn't actively say that he wants to, is bad, I agree. But:
I absolutly hate crybabies who make big announcements that they are going to kill themselves, but they end up not doing it. I can't stand that shit. I'm a man who keeps his word and I demand that from others. So if you cry about killing yourself, FUCKIN DO IT YOU CUNT and don't just attention whore on the forum.

I don't think there is anything morally wrong with roping thb. It's your life and you have the right to end it whenever you like. I won't ever encourage someone to rope if they aren't 100% sure already that they want to do it but if they rope I will never feel sad for them because I'd know their suffering was over and they were in a better place.

That's called cope

Says who though? This is how asinine things get around here. I can be happy, but because I don't live whatever someone else's ideal life is, I'm "coping." You see how that's bullshit?