Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate everyone who has fun in life

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I hate every bastard who has a gf and can enjoy life. I hate them all. Years of lonliness and inceldom have turned me into a bitter guy.

I cant stand these fuckers. They are always full of energy. There is constantly a fire burning inside them because they get love and cuddles and i have to watch them succeed in life and never get tired.

Life is so fucking unfair. I could be a good guy all my life and still wont get one drop of pussy.

Fuck this superficial piece of shit world.

I could be a good guy all my life and still wont get one drop of pussy.
You're supposed to treat m'lady with respect, but then when you do it, nothing changes and they tell you to fuck off with other words: "you're not entitled :foidSoy::soy:", or worse, gaslight you with "you're not really nice :foidSoy::soy:".

Actually it's even worse, because if you snapped and killed people because of inceldom (not endorsing this of course), you'd probably get some hybristophilic pussy if you survived. Women encourage crime, I'm just the messenger who sees and states the facts he sees.

face height and race determines your life quality and you can not change none of them unless you are ready to pay a fortune but once you have the money it is too late

I hate every bastard who has a gf and can enjoy life. I hate them all. Years of lonliness and inceldom have turned me into a bitter guy.

I cant stand these fuckers. They are always full of energy. There is constantly a fire burning inside them because they get love and cuddles and i have to watch them succeed in life and never get tired.

Life is so fucking unfair. I could be a good guy all my life and still wont get one drop of pussy.

I have not had "fun" in 5 years

Yes fuck em

well make a wise CHOice and go anothER way in life

Me as well they screwed me over big time.

I get what you're feeling. the blackpill is brutal. reality is brutal. you'll find it hard to digest, you always will, but you need to accept it. I hope you're ok as of now and I hope you'll stay ok.