Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate everybody at this point but i dont feel hate at the same time

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
I hate redpillers, I hate bluepillers, and even incels.(no offense).

I hate cucks in reddit, and edgelords on 4chan, i hate fasists, i hate leftists, i hate centrists.

I hate women, i hate most men.

But i cant feel hate i feel just subtle disgust, like a "i dont care" attitude but at the same time i care.

I just want to be a hermit but at the same time i want to socialize with people i would normally despise.

Whats wrong with me?

Because in the end everyone dies. The people you hate will probably be dead in 50 years. Life really is pointless

You're being pushed to the edge and no one is attempting to bring you back. The somber death of your innocence that precedes your full rebirth as an incel.

Because in the end everyone dies. The people you hate will probably be dead in 50 years. Life really is pointless
And your point? Your point was pointless mate.

This sounds like grade A cope.

i relate to this a lot, im a complete hermit but at the same time i long for social interaction and female touch...

very strange

you explained how I feel exactly tbh

I'm not a hateful guy, just bitter about the fact that I've been fucked by nature