Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I dont hate foids for being dirty sluts that they are

A

AlexDelarge

Officer
★★
The reason i hate them is because they dont want to suck my dick and let me fuck them.

If i was 6’6 chad i would never complain about foids. I would still despise them but I would enjoy them and be happy that they are dirty cumdumpsters.That is how foids are supposed to be. Fucktoys.

You only want foids to be “traditional” and dress modestly cause they dont want to fuck you. Who the fuck wants to spend his whole life with one same foid. Only the one who has no other option - the oofy doofy coper.

Also all of us are complaining about foids not being virgin but why? Because we arent the ones taking their virginity.

If i took 50 JB virginities in my teen years, i could care less about bullshit purity copes. I would just keep fucking all the hot sluts cause i would know we are equal. But when you are 40 year old virgin then of course you will insist on a virgin partner.

And i know many of you are not ready for this blackpill but deep down you know its true.

Last edited:
Yep
But I can speak for myself and only for myself,have self control I wouldn't fuck different women

One good girl is enough if I was a chad. A study says, people in one permanent relationship have better sex than ones swinging

Based graycel. This post is must-read level. Short and concise, yet brutal :blackpill:

I'm not Promiscuous like foids, I'd be happy with being married to the same foid for the rest of my life as long as I'm attracted to her.

at the end of the day all the hate I have is just reflected back to myself because I failed to meet the requirements of soyciety so I just plan to rope for the greater good I’ve been cucked and fucked over so hard it’s just embarrassing to even exist

Exceptional post by a gray

The reason i hate them is because they dont want to suck my dick and let me fuck them.

If i was 6’6 chad i would never complain about foids. I would still despise them but I would enjoy them and be happy that they are dirty cumdumpsters.That is how foids are supposed to be. Fucktoys.

You only want foids to be “traditional” and dress modestly cause they dont want to fuck you. Who the fuck wants to spend his whole life with one same foid. Only the one who has no other option - the oofy doofy coper.

Also all of us are complaining about foids not being virgin but why? Because we arent the ones taking their virginity.

If i took 50 JB virginities in my teen years, i could care less about bullshit purity copes. I would just keep fucking all the hot sluts cause i would know we are equal. But when you are 40 year old virgin then of course you will insist on a virgin partner.

And i know many of you are not ready for this blackpill but deep down you know its true.
I don't hate foids as much as I hate the General Human Condition

@LomaxDelarge
this your alt bruv?

Yeah I agree. I hate that they are not sluts for me and won't let me treat them like the whorebags they are

I personally hate toilets for their degenerate nature and their promiscuity.

Good post. If foids fucked me and sucked me I wouldn't complain about them as much.