Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate every white slut in leggings, crazy opinion to have I know.

Q

quipped

Greycel
Just wanted to rant. Every fucking femoid who's main clothing option are leggings or yoga pants act all the same. They literally have the most basic cookie cutter convos with each other, they talk about BBC, and they flaunt their ass that's fucking it. They should all die or be raped idfc make it both. Dress appropriately and act like a human being. But I guess that's too hard for foids to do huh, especially gen z.

Just wanted to rant. Every fucking femoid who's main clothing option are leggings or yoga pants act all the same. They literally have the most basic cookie cutter convos with each other, they talk about BBC, and they flaunt their ass that's fucking it. They should all die or be raped idfc make it both. Dress appropriately and act like a human being. But I guess that's too hard for foids to do huh, especially gen z.
dude basic bitches arent any diff from any other women all women are the same whether its leggings or goth shit.

I hate niggers too

dude basic bitches arent any diff from any other women all women are the same whether its leggings or goth shit.
Fair enough but idk, I just notice it more often with these sluts

Fair enough but idk, I just notice it more often with these sluts
yeah because theyre public about it. the goths are just the same behind closed doorss.

It's fucking disgusting if you think about it. They walk around with their entire bare ass showing through extremely thin fabric. Wherever they walk, they stink it up with their ass and fish odors. And you already know they have shit stains on their panties at the end of the day when it's been wedged up their ass the whole time :feelspuke:

It's fucking disgusting if you think about it. They walk around with their entire bare ass showing through extremely thin fabric. Whever they walk, they stink it up with their ass and fish odors. And you already know they have shit stains on their panties at the end of the day when it's been wedged up their ass the whole time :feelspuke:
its worse in the uk like fuck, i am starting to be convinced that even if i was chad id rather stay a trucel

It's fucking disgusting if you think about it. They walk around with their entire bare ass showing through extremely thin fabric. Wherever they walk, they stink it up with their ass and fish odors. And you already know they have shit stains on their panties at the end of the day when it's been wedged up their ass the whole time :feelspuke:
for real

arent leggings the same as yoga pants? I
love seeing foids in them. Gives me material to fap to later. Id like to start taking creepshots
i already do, still pisses me off though how they feel so entitled to power and respect

"Snowbunnies" they're proud of it too you'd think after the many dead coalburners they'd change but no let them become part of the statistics.

They wear yoga pants/
cuz they know a nigga gots to see some ass!

I forgot when I saw woman with leggings. All they wear baggy clothes even summer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back