Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate driving

Rey_Palpatine

Rey_Palpatine

Banned
-
It stresses me out, i hate driving to new places, i hate trying to keep under the speed limit by at least 5kph, i hate amber lights and knowing when to go through and when too stop and i hate it even more when there is a vehicle behind me that i see in my rear view mirror that if i stop at the amber lights they may not and rear end me. That happened once i stopped before the white line the other guy behind me bumped into me. I hate red light cameras for that reason, i hate trying to go under the speed limit as the speed limit can feel awfully slow. I hate finding parking, i hate changing lanes making sure it's clear with a head check, i hate it when the fast lane or the overtaking lane is moving slower than the lane on the left. (I'm in Australia, the right lane is the overtaking lane expect you cannot go over the speed limit which is fucking stupid as it becomes impossible to over take if the person on the left is doing exactly the speed limit, unlike in some US states where you must go over the speed limit to be in the overtaking lane which makes a lot more sense). I get nervous when i am in my lane and have right of way and i see someone indicating there going to turn into my lane and they sometimes they jump out in front of me and i have to quickly change lanes to avoid collision even though they should be giving way. I hate traffic jams, i hate it when a road is blocked off and i have to find a way around (They don't always give detours as it may be a major main road). I hate it when people change lanes with no indicator. I hate when i drive and something feels even slightly off as i don't know if i need my car inspected by a local mechanic. I hate the ridiculous taxes i pay for petrol every 2 weeks, I hate the fact that i have to pay over $800 AUD a year just to have the car regristered. I call this fucking theft that's because it damn well fucking is. I no longer want to drive but i have too for my job anyways. I have had thoughts of making my own buisness but dealing with clients would probably stress me out even further beyond belief. I want fucking god damned self driving cars, so i can sit in the vehicle and browse the net and not worry about driving.

Can't relate tbh, I love driving arounf and shit,

Can't relate tbh, I love driving arounf and shit,
do you drive to new locations constantly? or the same places? because if it's the same places then you know what to expect and it isn't stressful but driving around to new areas is what i hate

I really fucking agree with this thread.
@LastGerman thoughts?

do you drive to new locations constantly? or the same places? because if it's the same places then you know what to expect and it isn't stressful but driving around to new areas is what i hate
mostly the same places tbh, i am comfortable with what i know

you beat me to it
He's gonna be like "Brag." and then say something along the lines of how not being able to drive is emasculating as a male.

Last edited:
mostly the same places tbh, i am comfortable with what i know
Well i have to drive to different locations fairly often, driving to the exact same places doesn't really count

I really fucking agree with this thread.
@LastGerman thoughts?

I do not agree. This is basically bragging and also nonsense on top of that. People like him should not be allowed to drive and he should lose the ability to drive, therefore I gain the ability to drive because I deserve it.