Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate depressed incels

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
if you are incel and instead of being resentful like elliot rodger u prefer being a crybaby faggot, you'r subhuman and i hope you kill yourself

I think there is room for incels to have emotional ranges. This isn't the redpill where we are performatively stoic FOR women. Also resentment can also be interpreted as a kind of being a crybaby faggot but in an angry way

You can be depressed and resentful too. Not that there's any difference between either , feelings are irrelevant , they're still two rotting permavirgins

You hate half of this forum?

angry depressed is just another type of depressed lol

I would rather:
-Be with a loving cutie that gives me blowjobs, rimjobs, long tongue kissing and cuddling sessions bareback anal fucks and the occasional vaganial creampie.
-Be able to hunt, torture and enslave/execute every last stuck-up cunt and normalfag that made my existence intolerable.

However, I can have neither so I won't forbid myself from letting my frustrations and repressed desires come out one way or the other.

Nonetheless, my depression typically manifests in intense bouts of anger/hatred, violence and antagonism, which may not be the default flavor of depression for normies, but it's still depression and I'm the one (for the most part) in pain.

I'm both resentful and depressed. I think most incels feel a mixture of both.

Last edited:
So all of them?

This isn't very nice

I somewhat agree since I myself am also filled with an immeasurable amount of hatred but resentment translates differently based on personality. Some brocels are more emotional/sensitive than others yes but this is nothing to be ashamed of. We are all in the same boat and bitching about your fellow brocels is absolute foid behavior.

I don’t feel any sadness anymore, only angER

You expect someone who had been shunned from society for years to feel no depression/hormonal imbalance whatsoever? Humans who are social animals when put in places that prevent it can end up going crazy such as using solitary confinement/various methods of torture. Of course it’ll make sense that people feel some sort of way. OP what are you even saying at this point, depression doesn’t mean you’re a crybaby. Again do you even know what depression means? This is FBI tier bait.

You expect someone who had been shunned from society for years to feel no depression/hormonal imbalance whatsoever? Humans who are social animals when put in places that prevent it can end up going crazy such as using solitary confinement/various methods of torture. Of course it’ll make sense that people feel some sort of way. OP what are you even saying at this point, depression doesn’t mean you’re a crybaby. Again do you even know what depression means? This is FBI tier bait.
Retarded thread tbh
According to OP you must wake up with the same disposition every day of the week.
That´s unrealistic.

I was crying over something different from what was fully happening:

DW2

Nothing stopping you from both.

it's really over

I somewhat agree since I myself am also filled with an immeasurable amount of hatred but resentment translates differently based on personality. Some brocels are more emotional/sensitive than others yes but this is nothing to be ashamed of. We are all in the same boat and bitching about your fellow brocels is absolute foid behavior.

You are fakecel as u hate ur fellow brocel

this is dumb ngl
You are fakecel as u hate ur fellow brocel

ER was clearly depressed

if you are incel and instead of being resentful like elliot rodger u prefer being a crybaby faggot, you'r subhuman and i hope you kill yourself

Low IQ thread. Incels are probably the only group of people where real depression happens.

Remember every incel has deep hatred for society in his heart and this could be used as a deadly weapon

Lol you think elliot wasn't depressed
Retard...