Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate dating apps

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
A female friend told me that she filters from her age to 3 years older than her and *maybe* 5 years older. She doesn't swipe on younger men at all. When she last showed me her phone she had 5000 unread messages on only 1 app, meanwhile I had only 1 match (who ghosted me) [UWSL]a[/UWSL][UWSL]nd I search literally globally. [/UWSL]

She searched within 20 km.

For context, she swipes left 60~90 times per 1 right swipe, meanwhile I swipe right 30~60 times per one LEFT swipe. The videos I watched told me to uninstall any dating apps if you're a man and the more I see how different the male and experience are then more I realise that I really shouldn't be using this. 5% of all men receive 90% of the right swipes, most of these men because they have so many options won't commit to any woman and the other men don't get any matches at all.

No wonder dating apps don't work, women have lots of choices but most men they get aren't interested in commitment (the main reason why most women are there) but only casual sex, often under the false promise of commitment. Meanwhile for 95% of men these apps are literally just a waste of time or even worse money, as I've heard of men paying for months upon months and still having 0 matches.

Also on Tinder men outnumber women 2 to 1, so not only do all women go for a small percentage of men, there are a lot more men than women using these.

Nothing is more blackpilling than asking female friends about their dating app experiences, it is literally a match with almost every right swipe and they ghost most men they match with, yet they swipe left like 99% of the time. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Women only go on dating apps so they can sport fuck the tallest Chad they can find.

normies allow techs that cuck them.

Chad only, if she has the option of swiping chads others become invisible.

Badoo is even worse.

She kinda sounds stacy tbh. Convince her to pity-fuck u

uninstall any dating apps if you're a man
That should've been the end of your post.

Just, stop using that godless stuff.

Even IF you'd get laid, realise that all these women on dating apps are literally unpaid prostitutes and a hunded dicks have ejaculated into her holes.

Kill her (@InMinecraft of course)