Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate cosplay whores

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
These types of chicks used to avoid nerdy geeky shit. Now they're all over the place because they realize how easy it is to milk cuck money and attention. Can't even cope in peace.

S8fgOxC.jpg

XVlCQhW5zxkTwajswhwqEGLP2lv4FINnLZ3JPFMmNok.jpg

Yeah these are the worst kind of whores tbh.
Always fucking hated them

Yeah I hate cosplay unless it’s JAV

p a r a s i t e s

"You don't like tits? What are you, gay?"

Whenever you say anything about these these attention whores.

Lol you got it ( not that i doubted it in the first place ) i always call them intruders now, look that pokemon cunt cute af but still want nothing to do with trash to average tier man

Fcking kreuzfeuer them in an pendagram manner

Honestly the cucks enabling their lifestyle are worse.

I fucking despise mainstream "geek" culture. It only benefits foids by giving them endless attention from thirsty betas cucks. Also it's a prime example of normalshits invading and hijacking a culture they'd normally mock.

i hate whores in general

At least the foids in these photos wear somewhat conservatively.

I have seen the videos of them talking about sexual harassment? I saw that on the news a few months back and it made me so mad. They dress up like complete whores and except to be treated with the respect of a classy 1930´s woman.

They make my blood boil. Nothing worse than smutty nerd girls that want nothing to do with subhumans. And god forbid you ever try to hit on these cunts at conventions

"Cosplay=/=consent tehee"

I have seen the videos of them talking about sexual harassment? I saw that on the news a few months back and it made me so mad. They dress up like complete whores and except to be treated with the respect of a classy 1930´s woman.
i-dont-have-to-dress-modest-to-be-respected.jpg

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Twitch whores and cosplay whores are the worst breed of whores tbh. They have the most beta whiteknights because they thrive in gaming communities which have the most beta men..

Right there with you. Cosplay whores deserve to be harassed and raped. They are basically convention-hot beckies that can't score Chad, but won't touch us with a ten foot pole, so they get off on cock teasing.

They walk around cons practically naked, but don't you dare look too long, and don't forget to hover hand when taking pictures, otherwise - SECURITY I AM BEING HARRASSED!!

Fucking cunts. Cosplayers and gamer girls, there's literally no words in English that can aptly describe my hate for them.

If they dressed respectably I wouldn't care. They belittle and shame the show/game they do this to.

I like them if they aren’t more hypersexualized than the characters

exactly these days its all about pleasing cucks and reaping the benefits from these cosplay events for these disgusting femoids.
cosplay=?
seriously?

Right there with you. Cosplay whores deserve to be harassed and raped. They are basically convention-hot beckies that can't score Chad, but won't touch us with a ten foot pole, so they get off on cock teasing.

They walk around cons practically naked, but don't you dare look too long, and don't forget to hover hand when taking pictures, otherwise - SECURITY I AM BEING HARRASSED!!

Fucking cunts. Cosplayers and gamer girls, there's literally no words in English that can aptly describe my hate for them.
this

also did anyone hear about momokun getting metoo'd?

I hate their enablers even more. Of course the women are doing this, they see it as an attention grab and a quick buck. This is your average female, they don't know any better.