Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate company parties

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
They are so brutal because pretty much everyone has fun because they have kids or at least a gf, while I have nobody. I just try to quickly eat then disappear but I can’t leave too early because they will be like wow you sure left early. Sucks because they would be fun with a gf or my own kids but absolute suicidefuel when you are all alone. Year after year by the way.

Once again I have to say that I am eternally grateful that this shit is not a thing where I live. I can't get my head around it why people would have to hang out with their coworkers after work.

brutal samem thankfully coronoa had helped somewhat here

I hate being in any situation where I can't just fuck off back to my PC and Playstation at any given moment and that definitely includes parties. I quit a previous job because they insisted on doing team building shit once a month.

If you work at a place that has company parties you mog me

OP mogs me, he gets invited to social events.

Seriously tho, just say you have to take care of stuff, need to sleep, or aren’t feeling well. Those are valid excuses to leave a gathering that won’t draw suspicious attention.

mogs me in having a job :feelsrope:

luckily i have been able to dodge these for a while due to corona-chan, even now large gatherings aren't allowed where i work

I always wanted to fuck a drunk whore at a company party
:feelsbadman:but even whores ignore me and i end up just eating cookies alone then leaving early

Just tell them you don't want to go, they can't fire you for that (I hope)

You shouldn't be obligated to attend social events outside of work. Just showing up and doing your job should be enough.

Once again I have to say that I am eternally grateful that this shit is not a thing where I live. I can't get my head around it why people would have to hang out with their coworkers after work.
Same. Maybe it's a thing if you work in big corporations? I really don't know.

Get super wasted and throw the punch bowl at the nearest Chad or foid.

They are so brutal because pretty much everyone has fun because they have kids or at least a gf, while I have nobody. I just try to quickly eat then disappear but I can’t leave too early because they will be like wow you sure left early. Sucks because they would be fun with a gf or my own kids but absolute suicidefuel when you are all alone. Year after year by the way.
aren't they boring as fuck. like you can't lit at that party or do some 4/20 etc or flirt with women

Fuck the boss all his cocksucking faggots that attend the company parties. They think they're better than you just because they get along with the other normies in the company, FUCK THEM. :feelsUgh:

I wouldn't wear them company panties if i were you.

There is nothing more joyless than work related "fun."

Undeniable incel trait
Company parties evoke a lot of hatred and/or depression

Ej8y130w5pf71

Do this next time

Last edited:
Brutal and relatable. If I have lunch with coworkers in my internship I just say nothing because they talk about kids and houses and stuff. I wish I had a gf and a normal life