Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate college

dtrazr

dtrazr

Greycel
Im walking outside and stats to storm badly. Like heavy pouring about to flood type shit. To avoid getting drenched, I go into a random building and sit on some bench in a hallway. It's 9pm so I thought no one would walk by me.
However, after like 10 minutes of sitting in peace, a group of bitches walk by me. I can hear them mumble to themselves "look at that weird guy. why does he look like that"

Bitch Im just trying to write a lab report, why do you have to comment on my appearance?

Rope soon...

Im walking outside and stats to storm badly. Like heavy pouring about to flood type shit. To avoid getting drenched, I go into a random building and sit on some bench in a hallway. It's 9pm so I thought no one would walk by me.
However, after like 10 minutes of sitting in peace, a group of bitches walk by me. I can hear them mumble to themselves "look at that weird guy. why does he look like that"

Bitch Im just trying to write a lab report, why do you have to comment on my appearance?

Rope soon...
Slap 'em

get homeschooled that way u can avoid the foids

Everything i hear about college makes me glad i never went to college.

Superficial vile creatures.
Imagine minding your own business, and some ran through whore feels the need to criticize your appearance.
Lowest of the low.