Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate christmas

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
No shops are open and I'm furious

Why do you need to go shopping, just order shit online

Yeah the point is to buy before it closes

Also OP would hate to work on Christmas but expects everyone else to

I love shopping irl. It's my favourite cope. Also I have a pc which I need to collect and I can't because the shop is closed due to Christmas.

Yeah the point is to buy before it closes

Also OP would hate to work on Christmas but expects everyone else to
The point is shops shouldn't close. These lazy scumbags are driving me crazy.

Stupid pagan holiday

I love shopping irl. It's my favourite cope. Also I have a pc which I need to collect and I can't because the shop is closed due to Christmas.
Well, you should have ordered your PC earlier i guess. I cant stand shopping, it seems like a foid thing to enjoy. Just walking around random stores staring at clothes. But each to their own

Well, you should have ordered your PC earlier i guess. I cant stand shopping, it seems like a foid thing to enjoy. Just walking around random stores staring at clothes. But each to their own
I did buy it before. It just happened to come on Monday and since Monday is closed I have to wait until Tuesday.

Stupid reason to hate Christmas. Everything opens Boxing Day and you can order everything online anyway. It used to be that everything shut down over Christmas and the shops wouldn't be open for a week.

Stupid reason to hate Christmas. Everything opens Boxing Day and you can order everything online anyway. It used to be that everything shut down over Christmas and the shops wouldn't be open for a week.
I hate Christmas as All shops are closed where I live.

Bro mad because of a one day closure its over

CHristmas is gay normie shit for children