Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Chris Hansen

B

buci2003

Recruit
★★
"Predators" complaining that their lives are ruined.

The comment section is simply rage fuel. They get pleasure from seeing these incels have their lives ruined. That's just fucked. Nobody says that about serial killers, murderers etc. They just hate bad looking men, who havent had a shred of intimacy their whole lives, getting some young pussy. Their made up reasoning being that those men could have ruined those girls' lives. Like how? is it so painful to have sex with an incel? The pain those men face isnt even comparable to any rape victim's "trauma". Fuck this world, I truly hope it burns.

The comment section is simply rage fuel. They get pleasure from seeing these incels have their lives ruined. That's just fucked. Nobody says that about serial killers, murderers etc. They just hate bad looking men, who havent had a shred of intimacy their whole lives, getting some young pussy. Their made up reasoning being that those men could have ruined those girls' lives. Like how? is it so painful to have sex with an incel? The pain those men face isnt even comparable to any rape victim's "trauma". Fuck this world, I truly hope it burns.
Can we play minEcRaft with them to fix the solutions ?

I hate him too. Stupid fuck can't catch anyone above 80IQ either way. Ask him what onion routing is and he'll be clueless. I wish I could fuck his JB daughter :dab:

That idiot punches down on LowIQcels, but Clintons, Bidens or Hollywood is too much for him to handle, I guess.:feelsUgh:

97A2FA81 FEB4 4CD0 ACA5 2333DB8CC828

What? We love the idea of serial killers suffering. Show society a serial killer who is suffering, and they'll be happy.

What kind of sick fuck talks to an underage person online. And how retarded do you have to be to go their home. What did these handicaps think was gunna happen? :dafuckfeels:

True. Rape lasts a few minutes and is literally a natural bodily function. Inceldom lasts a lifetime and goes against every fiber of a man's being. More guys have committed suicide from loneliness than foids from rape. Guaranteed.

What? We love the idea of serial killers suffering. Show society a serial killer who is suffering, and they'll be happy.
Only ugly ones though. Chad serial killers get worshiped.

Only ugly ones though. Chad serial killers get worshiped.

And Chad sexual predators get worshipped. There are literal monuments to Kobe Bryant.

And Chad sexual predators get worshipped. There are literal monuments to Kobe Bryant.
very true. I wish I remember where the clip was from but there was a talk show (?) that was bashing on trump supporters for "supporting a potential rapist" and then immediately after going on about how they were going to have an interview with Kobe Bryant :feelshaha:

Well maybe some people who meet minors this way are dangerous but the problem with normalfags is that they don't distinguish obviously, they think minors are inherently incapable of consenting because pOwEr iMbAlaNcE :soy::soy::soy: (by that logic adults can't consent to sex either if there's a power imbalance in the relationship) or some complete horse shit point like that.

Clearly these people have no nuance, they just think all sex under 18 is rape by default. I don't watch the show because the stupidity and ignorance would be too triggering for me, but don't chris hansen and his crew pretend to be interested in the guys anyway when they're pretending to be girls online? Then that is retarded, there's nothing wrong with fucking a 14 year old if they wanted it too.

People like to say the guys on that show are being a little naive and everything and should expect this reaction but so what, that just sounds like blaming the victim to me, why ruin someone's life if they intended to do something harmless, i.e have sex with a 14 year old that supposedly wanted it too?

True. Rape lasts a few minutes and is literally a natural bodily function. Inceldom lasts a lifetime and goes against every fiber of a man's being. More guys have committed suicide from loneliness than foids from rape. Guaranteed.
Absolutely true, but tell that to anyone besides an incel and all hell comes loose

a lot of those guys that got busted were not incels, many of them are married or have fucked a jb before
i saw one episode where a guy who got busted had only been married for 2 weeks

these guys are a bunch of retards. Imagine actually believing a kid wants to have sex with you

these guys are a bunch of retards. Imagine actually believing a kid wants to have sex with you
u mean this 13yo white jb from the suburbs makin me margaritas isn’t real?:lul::lul::lul:

They get pleasure from seeing these incels have their lives ruined. That's just fucked. Nobody says that about serial killers, murderers etc.
No, they get wet for them instead.

Repeat after me: lookism and gynocentrism. These are the ultimate guiding force of fallen humans and even here we can clearly see that.

Try posting some extreme gore video of a men getting slowly tortured to death, then try saying "some 1x yo girls are kinda hot" and see which one causes more commotion, even here of all places, let alone in some normie/feminist space.

Last edited: