Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hated the show "To Catch a Predator"

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Veteran
★★★★★
That show sucked and I'm glad it ended it ruined so many lonely guys lives and I bet most of them weren't even going to do nothing

greycel tier post tbqh

either way i think its biggest sin was making random assholes think they are suddenly paedo hunters

That show sucked and I'm glad it ended it ruined so many lonely guys lives and I bet most of them weren't even going to do nothing
same bro

i was always hoping the guy went ER, or successfully escaped, or something

it was so sad to watch. they were basically preying on lonely guys who jumped on the only attention they could get, even if it was from a very young girl, either that, or just normal 18-20 year olds who tried to date 16-18 year olds. and these guys, who did nothing wrong, had to listen to that fucking asshole lecture them, knowing he had a bunch of cops outside and they were going to completely ruin his life.

imagine lecturing people who didnt hurt anyone but have to listen to your shit because they're horrified and about to go through hell, and thinking you actually are the good guy in that situation
greycel tier post tbqh

either way i think its biggest sin was making random assholes think they are suddenly paedo hunters
what

I wonder how many IT users were caught by Chris Hansen

They should have shot Chris hansen in the face and then claimed it was in defense, the girl said she was alone so if there's a guy in the house he must have been an intruder. :feelsthink:

I’m pretty sure they deleted parts were they got beaten up by fucking with the wrong people

the worst part is that it sets up a ridiculous witchhunt on innocent men who just look like pedos but aren't.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT of "oh anyone can look like a pedo"

WATCH THE SHOW, pedos have a look, and some men can't help it