Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE CHINESE PEOPLE!

@Mortis thoughts :horror:

mayos do the same thing with lobsters. Although it’s mostly the french let’s be honest

@Mortis thoughts :horror:
I am not a chink
johnny depp ew GIF

Chinese culture: eating pets, torturing animals, eating endangered animals as "medicine"

I am not a chink
johnny depp ew GIF
I tagged you bc of the other cat thread you made :smonk:

Chinks are based for not treating animals better or worst just because of their cuteness

FUCK CHINA! YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKS
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!
FUCK CHINA!

I tagged you bc of the other cat thread you made :smonk:

Chinks are based for not treating animals better or worst just because of their cuteness
Didn't even read the link lmao. Not a single word from this sensitive fag

Fuck china. People only tolerate them because they can manufacture shit for cheap. But fuck china.

@Mortis are you a deathnic

not the leckin chonkerinos!

not clicking, but I've seen that shit before, and it enrages the fuck out of me so much that it makes me wish the Japs finished them off in ww2

not clicking, but I've seen that shit before, and it enrages the fuck out of me so much that it makes me wish the Japs finished them off in ww2
The japs are asian too

There are many things about china that make me think it's all the fault of their mindset. They have little respect for human life and they've had other leaders in past eras that massacre their people. That hurts you more than the imps ever will. I really think the reason why many of those nations are struggling is because there is too much crazy bs going on there.

You should see what amerimutts do to animals in factory farms
i have a problem with that and that is one of the reasons why i seldom eat meat.

east asia is a cruel place. extreme cruelty is a common theme with mongoloids. modern day western observers of China note that Chinese people are very "cutthroat".

from Burma, to southeast asia, to the northern altai mountains. exceptional extreme cruelty exists there. i'm no anthropologist but i've done enough reading of it to know that old school anthropologists commonly noted it as well. the extreme propensity for cruelty in east asia. of course, they used very careful academic language to make themselves not sound racist. they speculated that it was evolutionary and may have had to do with rice farming, constant war, and famines. you'd be a cruel sick fuck too if you were descendants of people who had to survive in extreme conditions.

that said, as a ricecel, i love animals because I hate people. I hate people a lot. i like eating chicken or beef but I don't like to think about how those sweet animals are being butchered everyday. if you've seen them on farms all they want to do is eat all day, bask in the sun, and are docile.

Last edited:
east asia is a cruel place. extreme cruelty is a common theme with mongoloids.

from Burma, to southeast asia, to the northern altai mountains. exceptional extreme cruelty exists there. i'm no anthropologist but i've done enough reading of it that the old school anthropologists commonly noted it as well. the extreme propensity for cruelty in east asia. of course, they used very careful academic language to make themselves not sound racist.

that said, i love animals because I hate people. I hate people a lot. i like eating chicken or beef but I don't like to think about how those sweet animals are being butchered everyday. if you've seen them on farms all they want to do is eat all day and are docile.
You are right.whites are soft hearted kind and merciful.Dont have the mental strength like mongoloids to do cruelty.
More cruelty you do more mentally strong you are .

I despise the Asians they are a creepy group of people. It's amazing that they want to come to this country they will never fit in. They could live in their own chinese communities all they want but white people and black people in america will always see them as outcast. And the Mexicans just have a different value system. We are not a melting pot in the United States of America. We are rotting salad a salad that is about to decay Into nothing as with If you left the salad out for months on end it will decay into nothingness this is our future.

Same. They brutally IQmog me and they blast HGH into their bodies to heightmog me as well. They all deserve to die.

I despise the Asians they are a creepy group of people. It's amazing that they want to come to this country they will never fit in. They could live in their own chinese communities all they want but white people and black people in america will always see them as outcast. And the Mexicans just have a different value system. We are not a melting pot in the United States of America. We are rotting salad a salad that is about to decay Into nothing as with If you left the salad out for months on end it will decay into nothingness this is our future.
I like the japanese asians from the imperial area and samurais those were based and Hitler thought so too, he liked theyre fighting spirit and the never give up attitude!

Weirdos gonna be weird.

it’s over

I like the japanese asians from the imperial area and samurais those were based and Hitler thought so too, he liked theyre fighting spirit and the never give up attitude!
you like imperial japan but hate chinks cuz they eat cats?

you like imperial japan but hate chinks cuz they eat cats?
The japanese dont, Chinese do! Japanese had honor, Chinese did NOT!

@Govid_Dorious Will agree the samurais were based!

Oh northern asians are based as fuck they will probably be the last remaining civilization worth a damn after white people go extinct

east asia is a cruel place. extreme cruelty is a common theme with mongoloids. modern day western observers of China note that Chinese people are very "cutthroat".

from Burma, to southeast asia, to the northern altai mountains. exceptional extreme cruelty exists there. i'm no anthropologist but i've done enough reading of it to know that old school anthropologists commonly noted it as well. the extreme propensity for cruelty in east asia. of course, they used very careful academic language to make themselves not sound racist. they speculated that it was evolutionary and may have had to do with rice farming, constant war, and famines. you'd be a cruel sick fuck too if you were descendants of people who had to survive in extreme conditions.

that said, as a ricecel, i love animals because I hate people. I hate people a lot. i like eating chicken or beef but I don't like to think about how those sweet animals are being butchered everyday. if you've seen them on farms all they want to do is eat all day, bask in the sun, and are docile.
Being cruel is based

if you think thats bad look wat mongols did to ACTUAL PEOPLE in their conquests

just switch the dogs and cats in those photos with ACTUAL PEOPLE, men women children.

mongols, huns, xiongnu, turkics, all those gooks were cruel af.

mongols literally tied crying babies on shield to discourage enemies on walls to shoot arrows at them.

in japan, tshushimi, the mongol army tied women together by metal wire pieced through their collar bones and used them as human shields

in Europe, mongols took tens of thousands of civilians as slaves from Hungary, to Serbia where the mongols seek to loot and destroy, when they retreated from Serbia, they felt the slaves were too slow and a burden, hurried all of them to an open plain then slaughtered all of them. and one can guess even before the slaughter, plenty of those slaves already died as certainly those mongols showed no mercy to those who walked too slow, and would rape any women or girls they wanted.

and mongol army had lots of other gooks, like khitans, northern chinese, jurchens etc.

mass rapes, tortures, massacres. daily routine of the mongol gooks.

and asians EAT HUMANS too. not just mongols (they literally cut off womens breasts and nipples and eat them. some commanders loved eating nipples and the soldiers cut off nipples from women and collect them and give to commanders to gain favor), but also chinese, japanese, koreans etc.

George Bush Sr was almost eaten by japanese in WW2. his bomber got shot down and all other crew got found out by japanese and were eaten, Bush was lucky that he got found by American first.

just switch the dogs and cats in those photos with ACTUAL PEOPLE, men women children.

mongols literally tied crying babies on shield to discourage enemies on walls to shoot arrows at them.

in japan, tshushimi, the mongol army tied women together by metal wire pieced through their collar bones and used them as human shields

in Europe, mongols took tens of thousands of civilians as slaves from Hungary, to Serbia where the mongols seek to loot and destroy, when they retreated from Serbia, they felt the slaves were too slow and a burden, hurried all of them to an open plain then slaughtered all of them. and one can guess even before the slaughter, plenty of those slaves already died as certainly those mongols showed no mercy to those who walked too slow, and would rape any women or girls they wanted.

and mongol army had lots of other gooks, like khitans, northern chinese, jurchens etc.

and asians EAT HUMANS too. not just mongols (they literally cut off womens breasts and nipples and eat them. some commanders loved eating nipples and the soldiers cut off nipples from women and collect them and give to commanders to gain favor), but also chinese, japanese, koreans etc.

George Bush Sr was almost eaten by japanese in WW2. his bomber got shot down and all other crew got found out by japanese and were eaten, Bush was lucky that he got found by American first.
Medievial europians were violent as mongols

1. The Judas Cradle

Also called the Judas Chair, this Italian invention was particularly cruel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Jones and the Dialof Destiny' First Clip and Runtime Revealed

Using ropes, a prisoner would be lowered above the pyramid-shaped "seat" with the point inserted into the anus or vagina. Victims would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, resulting in permanent damage. In many cases, the victim would succumb to rips in the muscle tissue that would later become infected. Weights would be added to facilitate the effect, often resulting in death by impalement.

ADVERTISEMENT

A similar device, called the Spanish Donkey (or wooden horse), achieved a similar effect. Victims straddled the triangular "horse" and were forced to place their full body weight on their crotch, which rested on the point of the angle.

2. Saw Torture

This was a form of execution in which a living person was sawed in half, either longitudinally or transversely, through the central body mass.

ADVERTISEMENT

This was done either by sawing the individual in half across or along the body length.

ADVERTISEMENT

3. Pear of Anguish

This heinous contraption was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who were accused of facilitating a miscarriage. It was also used to punish liars, blasphemers, and homosexuals. The device was inserted into one of the prisoner's orifices — the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals, and the mouth for liars and blasphemers (which is why it's also known as the Choke Pear).

ADVERTISEMENT

The device featured four metal leaves that slowly separated from each other as the torturer turned the screw at the top. The torturer could use it to tear the skin, or expand it to its maximal size to mutilate the victim. It rarely caused death, but was often followed by other torture methods.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Breaking Wheel

Also known as the Catherine wheel, this torture device was used to torture and kill prisoners for public executions.

ADVERTISEMENT

The device was typically a large wagon wheel with radial spokes. Offenders were were lashed to the wheel and their limbs beaten with a club or iron cudgel. The gaps in the wheel allowed the limbs to give way and break. Disturbingly, the survival time after being "broken" could be extensive, with some accounts of victims living for several days prior to succumbing to their mortal injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Related: Welcome to the macabre world of 'execution site archaeology' | The 5 Most Unpleasant And Undignified Ways To Die In Ancient Times

The 5 Most Unpleasant And Undignified Ways To Die In Ancient Times​

Antiquity was the pits. For every advancement in philosophy or mathematics, you had half a dozen…
Read more

ADVERTISEMENT

I hate sexual violence
But I have no problem with extreme
Physical violence

Medievial europians were violent as mongols

1. The Judas Cradle

Also called the Judas Chair, this Italian invention was particularly cruel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana Jones and the Dialof Destiny' First Clip and Runtime Revealed

Using ropes, a prisoner would be lowered above the pyramid-shaped "seat" with the point inserted into the anus or vagina. Victims would be tortured by intense pressure and stretching of the orifice, resulting in permanent damage. In many cases, the victim would succumb to rips in the muscle tissue that would later become infected. Weights would be added to facilitate the effect, often resulting in death by impalement.

ADVERTISEMENT

A similar device, called the Spanish Donkey (or wooden horse), achieved a similar effect. Victims straddled the triangular "horse" and were forced to place their full body weight on their crotch, which rested on the point of the angle.

2. Saw Torture

This was a form of execution in which a living person was sawed in half, either longitudinally or transversely, through the central body mass.

ADVERTISEMENT

This was done either by sawing the individual in half across or along the body length.

ADVERTISEMENT

3. Pear of Anguish

This heinous contraption was used during the Middle Ages as a way to torture women who were accused of facilitating a miscarriage. It was also used to punish liars, blasphemers, and homosexuals. The device was inserted into one of the prisoner's orifices — the vagina for women, the anus for homosexuals, and the mouth for liars and blasphemers (which is why it's also known as the Choke Pear).

ADVERTISEMENT

The device featured four metal leaves that slowly separated from each other as the torturer turned the screw at the top. The torturer could use it to tear the skin, or expand it to its maximal size to mutilate the victim. It rarely caused death, but was often followed by other torture methods.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Breaking Wheel

Also known as the Catherine wheel, this torture device was used to torture and kill prisoners for public executions.

ADVERTISEMENT

The device was typically a large wagon wheel with radial spokes. Offenders were were lashed to the wheel and their limbs beaten with a club or iron cudgel. The gaps in the wheel allowed the limbs to give way and break. Disturbingly, the survival time after being "broken" could be extensive, with some accounts of victims living for several days prior to succumbing to their mortal injuries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Related: Welcome to the macabre world of 'execution site archaeology' | The 5 Most Unpleasant And Undignified Ways To Die In Ancient Times

Antiquity was the pits. For every advancement in philosophy or mathematics, you had half a dozen…
Read more

ADVERTISEMENT
you missing the big picture

while cruelty exist, the question is the extent.

in europe, most wars didnt go after civilians. in asia, its common place. genocides were common there.

compare 1860s taiping rebellion where tens of millions or more civilians died, to american civil war at same time where some of the greatest war crime was Sherman's burning of Atlanta where civilians were expelled before the city was burnt. huge difference.

and in europe where cruelty were more common place, it usually is connected historically to infleunce from the turks (from turkic gook tribes, modern turks in turkey still have like 25% turkic genes), such as those in the Balkans, and the mongols, like in eastern europe.

you missing the big picture

while cruelty exist, the question is the extent.

in europe, most wars didnt go after civilians. in asia, its common place. genocides were common there.

compare 1860s taiping rebellion where tens of millions or more civilians died, to american civil war at same time where some of the greatest war crime was Sherman's burning of Atlanta where civilians were expelled before the city was burnt. huge difference.

and in europe where cruelty were more common place, it usually is connected historically to infleunce from the turks (from turkic gook tribes, modern turks in turkey still have like 25% turkic genes), such as those in the Balkans, and the mongols, like in eastern europe.
I thought europians were based and more cruel
Now it’s ricecels
Why europian cannot be cruel than ricecels
Europians are not cruel and that’s thier weakness

I thought europians were based and more cruel
Now it’s ricecels
Why europian cannot be cruel than ricecels
Europians are not cruel and that’s thier weakness
Ricecels are more based cause they are
Not too kindhearted like europians
Europians cannot beat ricecels in cruelty

Pigs are on par or just as smart as dogs, yet we don’t care when they get tortured. We’re just as complicit as them tbh

Woah

Pigs are on par or just as smart as dogs, yet we don’t care when they get tortured. We’re just as complicit as them tbh
I dont like eating pig meat and no im not muslim it just taste bad, I want angus real cow beef from male cow