Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
everytime i fight an uphill battle wanna know how i feel afterwards? tired and sad, because in the end i accomplished nothing. in july i ran 10kms with 30kg on my back and beat high ranking officers to the top. But whats the point? My oneitis doesnt know about it and even if she did, she wouldnt give two shits about it. At the edn of the day, im still a sad lil incel crying cuz im ugly. And i still have uphill battles every day and i hate it cuz it does nothing but piss me off.

There is no reward in the end, nothing, whether i win or lose, nothing will change.Thats the difference between life and fiction, in fiction there is something to hope for but in this life, you just torture yourself.

Everytime I face challenges I fail

I'm not a competitive person, but I do like challenging myself when in isolation. Cycling 100 miles on my own? Fantastic. Cycling with others? Fuck that.

I challenge you to not post about your oneitis for 2 weeks