Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate chadsplaining

U

Unfortunatevent

Greycel
I was arguing with my chadlite friend for hour why I am khhv, and he chadsplained me in a most typical way. He was talking how personality and NTness matters, and that he gets girls despite looking average. I hate it, it's pure suifuel that normal people just can't admit that blackpill is correct, even though deep down they know the truth. If I was less self aware I would get fucking gaslighted into oblivion, and just rope after thousands of rejections. And the best thing is that normies/chads probably don't even know how cruel they are.

Why are you friends with him

I recommend not attempting to have discourse with a HTN or above about things like this... :feelsjuice:

Most who have not experienced such a thing as the blackpill cannot understand or accept it. :feelshehe:

I hate it as well

They don't know any better

If I was less self aware I would get fucking gaslighted into oblivion,
I got gaslighted by the Bluepill. Normies have no need to be gaslighted. They live their lives going from strength to strength whilst cels spend some of their lifetime undoing the damage from the lies.

You can't be friends with a different species. You faggots and your chad and female "friends". Morons.

Ironically, being NT actually does matter.

Ironically, being NT actually does matter.
Being NT matters but looks matter much more, from the evidence.
I think the look would be part of the NT pill since people's personalities can perceive differently from the halo effect or the horn effect, depending on the person's attractiveness.

NT does matter. Looks matter more, but the lookism threshold is much higher for spergs because they have to compensate heavily for their disability. Autism is a huge failo. As an autist, you simply can't afford to be a sub 7 man.

Last edited:
Being NT matters but looks matter much more, from the evidence.
I think the look would be part of the NT pill since people's personalities can perceive differently from the halo effect or the horn effect, depending on the person's attractiveness.
Not really, considering that ~70% of autists wind up completely alone and untouched (i.e. trucel) their entire lives, meanwhile, from the general population, the stats aren't nearly as close, proving autism has a bigger impact than looks. :blackpill: