Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate BTS

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate BTS. For those who don’t know they’re a Korean boy band that foids cream themselves over. Everywhere I go there’s at least one of them who is a self proclaimed “BTS Army” member and never shuts up about how much they “stan” those stupid cucks. It pisses me off knowing songs with eloquent, high IQ lyrics like “Knajjd’s Face” and “Coping ‘Til The End” by @Mainländer get no recognition whatsoever while some high pitched moonspeak that 99% of the world can’t even understand will cause orgasms the world over.

Fuck them.

I get stunned by their stupid, stupid blindness for them, they worship them those teen foids, that's just repulsive; never attended to what is superior and noble, they prefer what is superfluous and stupid like these kpoops

First time i heard that term, i thought it was Behind The Scenes.
Guess i was wrong, it was the name of some shitty korean band of sissy fags.

indifferent tbh

I get stunned by their stupid, stupid blindness for them, they worship them those teen foids, that's just repulsive; never attended to what is superior and noble, they prefer what is superfluous and stupid like these kpoops
It´s one way to virtue signal their trendiness.

Thank you for the appreciation and recognition, boyo. I also dislike K-pop, not only for the aforementioned reasons, but because it infiltrated and ruined animecons to a great extent.

Also, some doujin music is vastly superior to K-pop ngl.

Thank you for the appreciation and recognition, boyo. I also dislike K-pop, not only for the aforementioned reasons, but because it infiltrated and ruined animecons to a great extent.

Also, some doujin music is vastly superior to K-pop ngl.

I enjoy your anime and doujin theme playlists, not gonna lie. I visit it often. The one that has what sounds like post-rock instrumentation is my favorite. It makes me feel really sad and nostalgic for some reason.

I enjoy your anime and doujin theme playlists, not gonna lie. I visit it often. The one that has what sounds like post-rock instrumentation is my favorite. It makes me feel really sad and nostalgic for some reason.

That song is great indeed. The verse chord progression is awesome, you think it'll get happier at the middle of it, but it just keeps sounding sad and nostalgic. The contrast between the sad instrumental full of reverb and the cute voice is cool as well.

Didn't even know what that was until now.
You're gay if you knew it

i wish i looked like them tbhhhhhhhhhhh

and if any of those guys were not in the band no foids would care about their existence

Didn't even know what that was until now.
You're gay if you knew it
I had to find out the hard way (by hearing people scream about it) I’m not gay

Kek I hate BTS too. Jfl @ teen foids worshipping them. I remember in HS a foid kept singing to me BTS songs, so infuriating as they're not the songs I like. And even some foids write the lyrics in their books jfl

Kek I hate BTS too. Jfl @ teen foids worshipping them. I remember in HS a foid kept singing to me BTS songs, so infuriating as they're not the songs I like. And even some foids write the lyrics in their books jfl
Write the lyrics in Korean? Or in English

JFL, imagine learning a whole ass language just so you can write some dumb lyrics by some wannabe chads

Not to mention the Korean writing system is autistic as fuck.

All foids are pretending to cream over them. They want real men. It is all hive mentality

man that BTS stuff is actually played on popular radio channels in my country, never expected to see k-pop played alongside Despacito

I hate them too they are ruining this world :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I wish I looked like Suga from BTS. He has a god tier face, I'd give up anything to look like that.
Suga BTS Profile

I can't believe we are members of the same species. I look like I'm milions years of evolution behind him.

Man I hope best Korea will nuke the shit out of South Korea.

prettyboymaxxed bleachmaxxed Koreans look weird and the songs are just oversaturated pop

Why even call that shit by names. Just k-poop

i never listened to them. But at least they have a niche that appeals to certain kinds of females

North Korea is the Real Korea

Never listened to them