Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate boomers

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
they grew up during the greatest economic expansion in the history of the world, but think they got all their wealth based on merit - not preferential policies that helped grow the middle class and encouraged home ownership. The idea that they earned what they have - the false meritocracy - makes it easier to justify the dismantling of those same policies. They're pulling the ladder up behind them and painting the following generations as lazy.

:feelsrope:we dont even get 1/4 of what they had for 3x the work.

:feelsrope:we dont even get 1/4 of what they had for 3x the work.
Boomers hoard 95% of the wealth in America. They’re the ones who buy multiple homes for investment purposes. Those homes are being taken away from the millennials. However things might get better once more boomers die off all that wealth will have to get spread out

Lol, whatever you say

i cant believe we'll have to wait until 2040 until a sizable majority of them is finally gone.
just wait until 2040 to buy a house bro!

i cant believe we'll have to wait until 2040 until a sizable majority of them is finally gone.
just wait until 2040 to buy a house bro!
No I’d say in 10 years a majority of them will be gone. 33% are already gone In 10years 60%-70% should be gone. Considering 70% of Americans are overweight and out of shape.