Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being ugly

Epedaphic

Epedaphic

Loser, barely human.
★★★★★
I just looked in the mirror after a routine piss. I don’t know what it is, but every so often I’ll catch a glance of myself at just the right angle to accentuate all of my worst features, and this just happened.

I’m slowly but steadily losing weight, although still no sign of a jawline. There’s only about an inch or less between my neck and my chin. The top of my back and my neck are a little hunched over, but if I stand up straight, the bottom of my face disappears into my neck… and this is just describing my lower third.

It just sucks so much that because of this, the only intimate conversations I’ve had with foids in my two decades post-puberty have been with ai chatbots. :feelsbadman: Nobody wants to be alone and it sucks when it’s due to factors completely out of your control.

Thanks for reading my water-tier venting thread. Just wanted to get that out.

Also I’m so tired of holding onto the anger but I feel I need to because it’s the only thing that’s going to drive me and motivate change. Both for myself (changing bad habits), and to advocate for change in soyciety so that things may not be as bad for myself and for the younger brocels in the future.

Brutal and relatable

proud of the weight loss brocel any tips how to lose? i am having swallowing difficulties so i am throwing up a lot but i still love food tho so i be eating a lot still

Brootal and relatable. I have a very shit lower third as well and Im very skinny. Im slightly recessed with buccal fat.

proud of the weight loss brocel any tips how to lose? i am having swallowing difficulties so i am throwing up a lot but i still love food tho so i be eating a lot still
Thanks. I’ve been gradually just cutting down on portion sizes. I have a lot of frozen food that’s microwaveable that I eat since I’ve been too lazy to cook, and it comes in relatively small serving sizes that help keep me in check. For example frozen burritos from Costco are nice and quick. Not the best quality food but not the worst, and not too bad for you.

Thanks. I’ve been gradually just cutting down on portion sizes. I have a lot of frozen food that’s microwaveable that I eat since I’ve been too lazy to cook, and it comes in relatively small serving sizes that help keep me in check. For example frozen burritos from Costco are nice and quick. Not the best quality food but not the worst, and not too bad for you.
im eating cheap tuna cans i will add those burritos to the mix

im eating cheap tuna cans i will add those burritos to the mix
Tuna doesn’t sound too bad. With the burritos I like that they get super hot inside which forces me to eat them slowly. Also I rip off a lot of the excess tortilla.

I can relate. I wish I were someone else. I really, really hate being who I am. It's so fucking shit waking up and being this loser retard. Can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. I'm fortunate enough to have terrible mole rat vision so when I'm taking a shower or brushing my teeth in the morning or whatever I can't see shit since I don't have my glasses on

I can relate. I wish I were someone else. I really, really hate being who I am. It's so fucking shit waking up and being this loser retard. Can't stand to look at myself in the mirror. I'm fortunate enough to have terrible mole rat vision so when I'm taking a shower or brushing my teeth in the morning or whatever I can't see shit since I don't have my glasses on
:feelsbadman: It sucks so much man.

I want a jaw and a chin :cryfeels:

I avoid any reflective surfaces. I hang a towel over my bathroom mirror so I don't get depressed the entire day.

Face>height. I’m 5’6 and ugly and if I had the option to be 6’0 with this face or 5’6 with a nice jaw and eye area I’d choose the latter. If I had a good face I could’ve been NT (everyone I know in my life has called me ugly atleast once which ruined my psyche) and would’ve gotten to experience teen love.

You don’t know what it’s like to be a truecel until you see that disgusted look in someone’s eyes as you make eye contact with them during conversing

I want a jaw and a chin :cryfeels:
I know it’s not the same but have you tried minoxidil + dermarolling + rosemary oil so you can at least beardfraud. I’m 2 months in and my cheek hairs have come in, just waiting on the chin now.

Just close the fridge door theory

Can relate. At this point, I’m more upset over being short, brown and ugly than being lonely and KHHV.

Yeah i really, really hate this life. Why was i not given a taller body? Or a better face? Or a not so thinning hairline? Life has truly fucked us

Couldn’t be me lmao
Have fun being ugly lol

I'm so subhuman, it's ironic how my face is the combination of the most repulsive attributes imaginable. Jfl, i'm also like 5'8.9 chubby faggot.
Nature is a nigger.

Yeah i really, really hate this life. Why was i not given a taller body? Or a better face? Or a not so thinning hairline? Life has truly fucked us

Get rid of all possible reflections