Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being thin-skinned.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Ever since I was a child I would also cry so easily. I believe that it is a result of constant bullying in childhood. Even in HS when a teacher would reprimand me I would fucking crumble and sometimescry. Being a manlet makes it 100x worse. I can't command respect from anyone or be assertive with anyone becasue I would just fucking shut down like a pussy. I wish I was a tall intimidating guy that people wouldnt dare fuck with. I don't know how I'm going to do in the workforce after college considering how much of a pussy I am.

ugly = thin skinned

attractive = chad is just showing emotion

I have similar experience. I'm just faking being brave and trying to ignore my failures. It's hard and took years. Anyway.

It's over for us, autists

you need to ignore the normie advice of exposure therapy and move somewhere that's more secluded and find a easy going job where people aren't complete sociopaths. this means avoiding the cities. its ok to not be an intimidating thick skinned guy but you need to live in the proper area where it wont be a complete hinderance to your simple existence.

Last edited:
Least you can do is look angry in public and use it as a shield

Ever since I was a child I would also cry so easily. I believe that it is a result of constant bullying in childhood. Even in HS when a teacher would reprimand me I would fucking crumble and sometimescry. Being a manlet makes it 100x worse. I can't command respect from anyone or be assertive with anyone becasue I would just fucking shut down like a pussy. I wish I was a tall intimidating guy that people wouldnt dare fuck with. I don't know how I'm going to do in the workforce after college considering how much of a pussy I am.
it's because you aren't ignorant enough. You should try listening to country music

I think i have a high estrogen conversion ratio. I have gyno and I tend to be pretty emotional
I don't even look like a twink but rather a bloated hormonal mess of an early human

You care about what other people say because you are intelligent, you listen, and you are sensitive.

I'm telling you, you don't need this. You need to step in the shoes of an ignorant redneck who can do no wrong. Never argue. Even when you know you are being illogical, you are right. The only reply you give to enemies, is that "your stupid lol" You are right because you have hometown pride.

I feel I'm thin-skinned but I haven't cried since I was like 10, before puberty hit. Except for that one time during phenibut withdrawal, but my brain was severely fucked up and I couldn't sleep for 11 days (thought I was gonna die), so technically I wasn't myself. Crying feels good, I wish I could do it more tbh :worryfeels:. Just not in front of other people because they'll just think you're weak and treat you even worse if you're a male.

Last edited:
For me it’s the opposite, I can’t cry, even if I try, I can’t not.

2 years without crying, I think I cried less than 5 times in the last 5 years.

People got mad at me, because I said I never cried watching a movie.

Remember, it has nothing to do with how you act, but how you look, you could literally not cry for all your life, people would still have a negative atitude towards you

This is a result of taking things too seriously and/or being low T.

Does the thing you got reprimanded over really matter that much? No, so stop sweating it.

You aren't thin skinned. People are just giving you too much grief and picking on you and you understandably don't like that and are sick of getting passive aggressive behavior shown to you.