Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being the laughing stock of society

I’m laughed and get bullied by women every single day. I’m on break but this torture will be my daily reality in a week give or take for second semester.

In physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me even though I know absolutely 0 information about them. While this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, considering that I’m a 5’10 manlet dark skinned pajeet, I highly doubt it is genuine.

When I’m assigned to group projects, it’s almost always with foids and I usually get the same girls in my groups even though supposedly it’s “random.” I just wish I could work with the cels in the class but they also reject me with hostility even though I didn’t even do anything. Proves that currycels are truecels; too weird for normies and nerds alike.

One of the girls, a 9/10 goth girl with big ass and big tits (She looks 1:1 like this without the crazy eyelashes), is a TA for the Professor so I’m pretty sure they both profiled me as an incel. They probably came up with the idea to bully me cuz every single week I was grouped with this goth bitch.

Hoe has the audacity to say “OMG currycuck, we’re in the same group a lot teehee.” Then she “jokes” around with me (typical normcuck humor), ask me personal questions about myself (so she can laugh about it later with her friends), plays footsies with me, and she touches my arm a lot (I actually don’t know why she does this). She also told me she’s writing a paper on her research and she has to present her progress every week to a group of professors/students.

Whore says she’d love to see me there and that a “familiar” face would do wonders for her anxiety and she said we could share the food that was there. I never went to any of them ROFLMAOO. This bitch thinks she can make fun of me in class and then ask me to come to her shitty presentation like this foid really thinks she has power over me LOL.

She’s also the lab assistant and she bothers me every single fucking class. This one time, she was in the sluttiest fucking outfit for a goddamn lab. Bitch had see through leggings where you can see her thong and her tits were basically hanging out of her corset. You could see the outline of her nipples for god sake. I don’t know why this is allowed in an academic setting but that’s is modern education for you.

She saw that I pulled up the lab handout on my shit tier android (truecel trait) and was like “Omg currycuck you don’t have to use your dinosaur phone from 2012 you can just use my MacBook hahaha” and I obliged cuz I’m a weak beta male who can’t say no. On the outside, it was filled with typical libshit stickers like BLM and pride and all that bullshit but the inside was something else.

I open it up and the keyboard was slimy. It was covered in dried up liquid. It was too thick to be water but it was clear looking. I didn’t know wtf it was and didn’t want to ask so I just used her laptop to open up my lab handout. Meanwhile, every 5 minutes, she comes over and asks how I’m doing with a smirk and I’m here thinking like bitch I’m not a retard I can do this shit by myself and I don’t need you coming over here just to fuck with me.

Wish I told her to fuck off but I’m a pussy so in reality I just said “I’m fine” every time. As the lab progressed, she gets more touchy with me. First time she puts her hand on my head. The second time, she proceeds to rub my shoulders for a couple seconds. Then she rubs her thigh against mine.

After that, when I was almost done, she leans wayyyy to close to me and at this point, she’s breathing hot air on the side of my head and her tits are on literally on my shoulder (wtf) and she’s like “omg currycuck that’s not what you’re supposed to do teehee let me show you how to do it” and proceeds to womansplain me for several minutes all while she’s in this weird position invading my personal space.

I didn’t try to move because I was afraid I would be expelled for sexual harassment even though I didn’t do anything so I stayed put until she was done. This is just one of several experiences I go through every single day and it pisses me off because these foids enjoy making my life hell.
Stopped reading at "5'10 manlet"
why are you trying so hard to fit into what an incel should be while simultaneously bragging about your height, kys

Stopped reading at "5'10 manlet"
why are you trying so hard to fit into what an incel should be while simultaneously bragging about your height, kys
JFL why would any “man” brag about his height if it starts with a 5? You honestly have no idea how high standards are. 30-40% of women at my college are 5’8-5’10 and a good 5-10% are 5’11+. You’re just coping heightpill denier

JFL why would any “man” brag about his height if it starts with a 5? You honestly have no idea how high standards are. 30-40% of women at my college are 5’8-5’10 and a good 5-10% are 5’11+. You’re just coping heightpill denier
Kill yourself retard

The average woman is 5'9 now JFL

The average woman is 5'9 now JFL
This is what I’m trying to get into these numbskulls. Average woman is 5’9 and average man is 6’1-6’2. So many copers here saying 5’9-6ft isn’t manlet when it is LOL

This is what I’m trying to get into these numbskulls. Average woman is 5’9 and average man is 6’1-6’2. So many copers here saying 5’9-6ft isn’t manlet when it is LOL
Kill yourself retard LOL

Get the fuck out just get the hell out of incels.is you disgusting fakecel bragger

currycuck

Greycel​

This user will be banned soon

if you dont em to laugh give em something to cry about:feelsokman:

all you cucks seething is giving him the reaction he wants
just ignore + report and move on

What the fuck did I just read

Justice nEeds to be Rendered

this many people get baited, ugliness really correlates with low intelligence, just brutal

Good riddance, moronic graynigger.

RIP OP nice faggotmaxxing you had going on.

Least volcel poster on this forum

Cuz high school was better and I wish I was in high school again cuz women didn’t bully me then
I'm better looking than you and same height, kys normie faggot (In real life)