Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being the laughing stock of society

currycuck

currycuck

Banned
-
100% - Permaban average day average GrAY
I’m laughed and get bullied by women every single day. I’m on break but this torture will be my daily reality in a week give or take for second semester.

In physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me even though I know absolutely 0 information about them. While this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, considering that I’m a 5’10 manlet dark skinned pajeet, I highly doubt it is genuine.

When I’m assigned to group projects, it’s almost always with foids and I usually get the same girls in my groups even though supposedly it’s “random.” I just wish I could work with the cels in the class but they also reject me with hostility even though I didn’t even do anything. Proves that currycels are truecels; too weird for normies and nerds alike.

One of the girls, a 9/10 goth girl with big ass and big tits (She looks 1:1 like this without the crazy eyelashes), is a TA for the Professor so I’m pretty sure they both profiled me as an incel. They probably came up with the idea to bully me cuz every single week I was grouped with this goth bitch.

Hoe has the audacity to say “OMG currycuck, we’re in the same group a lot teehee.” Then she “jokes” around with me (typical normcuck humor), ask me personal questions about myself (so she can laugh about it later with her friends), plays footsies with me, and she touches my arm a lot (I actually don’t know why she does this). She also told me she’s writing a paper on her research and she has to present her progress every week to a group of professors/students.

Whore says she’d love to see me there and that a “familiar” face would do wonders for her anxiety and she said we could share the food that was there. I never went to any of them ROFLMAOO. This bitch thinks she can make fun of me in class and then ask me to come to her shitty presentation like this foid really thinks she has power over me LOL.

She’s also the lab assistant and she bothers me every single fucking class. This one time, she was in the sluttiest fucking outfit for a goddamn lab. Bitch had see through leggings where you can see her thong and her tits were basically hanging out of her corset. You could see the outline of her nipples for god sake. I don’t know why this is allowed in an academic setting but that’s is modern education for you.

She saw that I pulled up the lab handout on my shit tier android (truecel trait) and was like “Omg currycuck you don’t have to use your dinosaur phone from 2012 you can just use my MacBook hahaha” and I obliged cuz I’m a weak beta male who can’t say no. On the outside, it was filled with typical libshit stickers like BLM and pride and all that bullshit but the inside was something else.

I open it up and the keyboard was slimy. It was covered in dried up liquid. It was too thick to be water but it was clear looking. I didn’t know wtf it was and didn’t want to ask so I just used her laptop to open up my lab handout. Meanwhile, every 5 minutes, she comes over and asks how I’m doing with a smirk and I’m here thinking like bitch I’m not a retard I can do this shit by myself and I don’t need you coming over here just to fuck with me.

Wish I told her to fuck off but I’m a pussy so in reality I just said “I’m fine” every time. As the lab progressed, she gets more touchy with me. First time she puts her hand on my head. The second time, she proceeds to rub my shoulders for a couple seconds. Then she rubs her thigh against mine.

After that, when I was almost done, she leans wayyyy to close to me and at this point, she’s breathing hot air on the side of my head and her tits are on literally on my shoulder (wtf) and she’s like “omg currycuck that’s not what you’re supposed to do teehee let me show you how to do it” and proceeds to womansplain me for several minutes all while she’s in this weird position invading my personal space.

I didn’t try to move because I was afraid I would be expelled for sexual harassment even though I didn’t do anything so I stayed put until she was done. This is just one of several experiences I go through every single day and it pisses me off because these foids enjoy making my life hell.

Fuck off it infiltrator, with your shitty larp brag thread.

5'10 is decent GrAYcel

Sounds like you could ascend tbh.

Fuck off it infiltrator, with your shitty larp brag thread.
Idk how I’m infiltrating, this bitch was trying to tease me and try to make me miserable cuz she knows I’ll never get a girl to like me so the foid tries this bullshit to torment me

LOL even 6ft is short nowadays new requirement is 6’2 believe me I know
Screenshot 20221229 174151 Chrome copy 540x719

Screenshot 20221229 174200 Chrome copy 540x716

Screenshot 20221229 174142 Chrome copy 540x724

that’s only top 40% of height, you of all people should know whores only want top 20% MINIMUM in everything. 6’2 is 80th percentile which is what hoes look for
I used to think that until I stopped delusionmaxxing. Average height is good enough if you're neurotypical.

I used to think that until I stopped delusionmaxxing. Average height is good enough if you're neurotypical.
You’re coping, every other white guy towers over me. No way women would settle for anything less than 6ft and 6’2+ guys are dime a dozen. Plus even if I was that height, why the fuck would any foid settle for a curry when she can get white chad?

Last edited:
Least obvious looksmax.org larp

Least obvious looksmax.org larp
That site is filled with cucks, they act like you can beat genetics LOL, bottom line if you’re tall, white/black, and have good frame, you will get pussy. Otherwise you’re shit out of luck. Looksmax copers really think truecels will ascend if they just go to the gym and get a haircut JFL

low key bragging and quite the opposite of what I experienced in high school (foids never gave me attention at all) but whatever

I’m laughed and get bullied by women every single day. I’m on break but this torture will be my daily reality in a week give or take for second semester.

In physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me even though I know absolutely 0 information about them. While this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, considering that I’m a 5’10 manlet dark skinned pajeet, I highly doubt it is genuine.

When I’m assigned to group projects, it’s almost always with foids and I usually get the same girls in my groups even though supposedly it’s “random.” I just wish I could work with the cels in the class but they also reject me with hostility even though I didn’t even do anything. Proves that currycels are truecels; too weird for normies and nerds alike.

One of the girls, a 9/10 goth girl with big ass and big tits (She looks 1:1 like this without the crazy eyelashes), is a TA for the Professor so I’m pretty sure they both profiled me as an incel. They probably came up with the idea to bully me cuz every single week I was grouped with this goth bitch.

Hoe has the audacity to say “OMG currycuck, we’re in the same group a lot teehee.” Then she “jokes” around with me (typical normcuck humor), ask me personal questions about myself (so she can laugh about it later with her friends), plays footsies with me, and she touches my arm a lot (I actually don’t know why she does this). She also told me she’s writing a paper on her research and she has to present her progress every week to a group of professors/students.

Whore says she’d love to see me there and that a “familiar” face would do wonders for her anxiety and she said we could share the food that was there. I never went to any of them ROFLMAOO. This bitch thinks she can make fun of me in class and then ask me to come to her shitty presentation like this foid really thinks she has power over me LOL.

She’s also the lab assistant and she bothers me every single fucking class. This one time, she was in the sluttiest fucking outfit for a goddamn lab. Bitch had see through leggings where you can see her thong and her tits were basically hanging out of her corset. You could see the outline of her nipples for god sake. I don’t know why this is allowed in an academic setting but that’s is modern education for you.

She saw that I pulled up the lab handout on my shit tier android (truecel trait) and was like “Omg currycuck you don’t have to use your dinosaur phone from 2012 you can just use my MacBook hahaha” and I obliged cuz I’m a weak beta male who can’t say no. On the outside, it was filled with typical libshit stickers like BLM and pride and all that bullshit but the inside was something else.

I open it up and the keyboard was slimy. It was covered in dried up liquid. It was too thick to be water but it was clear looking. I didn’t know wtf it was and didn’t want to ask so I just used her laptop to open up my lab handout. Meanwhile, every 5 minutes, she comes over and asks how I’m doing with a smirk and I’m here thinking like bitch I’m not a retard I can do this shit by myself and I don’t need you coming over here just to fuck with me.

Wish I told her to fuck off but I’m a pussy so in reality I just said “I’m fine” every time. As the lab progressed, she gets more touchy with me. First time she puts her hand on my head. The second time, she proceeds to rub my shoulders for a couple seconds. Then she rubs her thigh against mine.

After that, when I was almost done, she leans wayyyy to close to me and at this point, she’s breathing hot air on the side of my head and her tits are on literally on my shoulder (wtf) and she’s like “omg currycuck that’s not what you’re supposed to do teehee let me show you how to do it” and proceeds to womansplain me for several minutes all while she’s in this weird position invading my personal space.

I didn’t try to move because I was afraid I would be expelled for sexual harassment even though I didn’t do anything so I stayed put until she was done. This is just one of several experiences I go through every single day and it pisses me off because these foids enjoy making my life hell.
When the

low key bragging and quite the opposite of what I experienced in high school (foids never gave me attention at all) but whatever
Nah this is college, high school was way better because I was invisible to women and I had fellow virgin friends so it wasn’t as isolating. Also idk how this is bragging, this foid was literally bullying me unless humiliation fetishes are your thing.

kys fag larper (IN VIDEO GAME)

As the lab progressed, she gets more touchy with me. First time she puts her hand on my head. The second time, she proceeds to rub my shoulders for a couple seconds. Then she rubs her thigh against mine.

After that, when I was almost done, she leans wayyyy to close to me and at this point, she’s breathing hot air on the side of my head and her tits are on literally on my shoulder
Massive brag :reeeeee:

Massive brag :reeeeee:
I genuinely don’t understand how being humiliated by women is supposed to be a brag unless you have a fetish. Being invisible is honestly better than being a punching bag

foids getting “touchy” with you is a Chad trait, foids are repulsed by incels

Bann this Niger for Semi bragging @PPEcel @Master @Fat Link

Now that i think of it, it's actually very possible OP might not be LARPing. I remember reading a very interesting theory about Stacies liking to essentially "pet zone" low status beta males.

physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me even though I know absolutely 0 information about them. While this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, considering that I’m a 5’10 manlet dark skinned pajeet, I highly doubt it is genuine.
Stopped reading this humble brag
In my 4 years of highschool not a single girl said ‘hi’ to me wtf
Go to looksmax

Now that i think of it, it's actually very possible OP might not be LARPing. I remember reading a very interesting theory about Stacies liking to essentially "pet zone" low status beta males.
Yeah read the post history. Obviously a normie with a fascination of incels.

Verdict: weak FEMALE
Overall score (827+ analyzed worse): FEMALE

Nice effort by writing all that wall of text, eh!

Delusionmaxxed retards go apeshit after reading about an experience about currycels,curries are the lowest of the low even on incel forums JFL
Even though you're larping as a curry, I would like to have a girlfriend. Not simping by any means, but here's my dick for you :feelzez: Accept mine as a gift, now suck it you IT infiltrator. :feelsokman:

Even though you're larping as a curry, I would like to have a girlfriend. Not simping by any means, but here's my dick for you :feelzez: Accept mine as a gift, now suck it you IT infiltrator. :feelsokman:
Schizomaxxing I see, the incel mind is a true enigma. Also getting a gf is cucked, whores nowadays have body counts of 40 MINIMUM and y’all niggas think bitch will stay loyal because you’re “exclusive.” Foid will cuck you with the first chad/Tyrone dick she sees, there are no loyal women

In physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me
Ok chadpreet :chad:

Also gets orbiter by big titty goth toilet FAKECEL ban this bragger :banhammer:

:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
In physics class, mostly women, every girl near me says hi to me even though I know absolutely 0 information about them. While this wouldn’t be out of the ordinary, considering that I’m a 5’10
9/10 goth girl with big ass and big tits
she gets more touchy with me. First time she puts her hand on my head. The second time, she proceeds to rub my shoulders for a couple seconds. Then she rubs her thigh against mine.
After that, when I was almost done, she leans wayyyy to close to me and at this point, she’s breathing hot air on the side of my head and her tits are on literally on my shoulder
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Delusionmaxxed retards go apeshit after reading about an experience about currycels,curries are the lowest of the low even on incel forums JFL
oh its a normie nigger larping as curry :dafuckfeels:

make an effort to get 100 posts then 500 in the next month , then you will not be banned and considered adequate "

You are either larping or one of the biggest autists on this forum. Either way, it was a fun read.