Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being short

• Thread starter Harakiri Fidelio
  • Start date
Harakiri Fidelio

Harakiri Fidelio

Failed Femboy, Psychocell.
-
I'm extremely short at only 5'0 and I hate it. Everyone makes fun of me or cracks jokes and I know you're supposed to make the best of it and laugh but it only rots away at my mind. I can't stand it. I wish they'd stop. Even worse is knowing no woman would ever want me, which is worsened by the fact that I'm a ricecell and no one finds us attractive. I'm doomed to be alone.

View: https://youtu.be/O5b7tgkdFH0

5 even is fucking brutal brah. Chop all them normie niggers from the knee down

Last edited:
1DA37F84 DC69 4F6B 9DCF 03EA34893AA4

Explain this brah? :feelswhat:

When I was young and a desperate loser I tried going femboy. Bought makeup and skirts, the like. I was hoping to attract a woman but I got desperate and tried to attract a dude by downloading some apps and all I got was old men. I felt immediately sick and ashamed afterwards so I cut myself like a million times and swore I'd never do it again.

When I was young and a desperate loser I tried going femboy. Bought makeup and skirts, the like. I was hoping to attract a woman but I got desperate and tried to attract a dude by downloading some apps and all I got was old men. I felt immediately sick and ashamed afterwards so I cut myself like a million times and swore I'd never do it again.
I’m out brah :dab::dab::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If it makes you feel better at 5'4 it's not like i have it much better, it's all the same shit. you start being a human at 5'6

You are a foid inflitator :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

If it makes you feel better at 5'4 it's not like i have it much better, it's all the same shit. you start being a human at 5'6
And 5'6 guys act like they have it bad. :feelsohh:

[IMG alt="Harakiri Fidelio"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/44/44084.jpg?1656655356[/IMG]
Nice pic bro love that movie. Actually it's probably my favourite movie of all time :feelsokman:

[IMG alt="Harakiri Fidelio"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/44/44084.jpg?1656655356[/IMG]
Nice pic bro love that movie. Actually it's probably my favourite movie of all time :feelsokman:
Viddy well little brother, viddy well. :feelsokman:

Apply to the circus

Yeah you're fucked
Either move to an island with pygmies or save up for leg lengthening surgery

Unfortunately LL is only going to get you to 5'6" which is still not great
You might be able to do it twice after your bones heal
I already know it's over for me that's why I'm blackpilled. At this point it's just the long pointless grind of existence, my only goal in life now is finding a purpose. :feelsrope:

There are foids small enough for you to date but the numbers are brutally in your disfavor
If you wageslave and stack 100k or so you could still moneyFlex in SEA and marry/impregnate a foid there

Peasants are pretty available to anyone (even truecels)
I would even call it betabuxing because you can snatch 'em prime 18 maybe 16yo

And they are pretty unlikely to cheat because you can just divorce and leave and not pay shit so they go back to bottom class
Not to mention, in some of these places, you could beat the shit out of your wife and the cops don't care
I'm thinking of getting rich and finding a wife from a poorer country.

I'm a manlet but still around 5 inches or so taller than you. Brutal :feelsrope:
Maybe some similar-sized foidlet is still willing to take you or you can betabuxx

I'm a manlet but still around 5 inches or so taller than you. Brutal :feelsrope:
Maybe some similar-sized foidlet is still willing to take you or you can betabuxx
Unlikely, there's no blue pill my brother. Only pain.

I think this is the exact reason why femboys/trannies are becoming popular. Rejected weakcels are doing everything to garner validation and attention.

I think this is the exact reason why femboys/trannies are becoming popular. Rejected weakcels are doing everything to garner validation and attention.
:blackpill:It's exactly it, if you're cut off from love all your life eventually you'll be so desperate to get any even if it means ruining yourself for some social trend. :blackpill:

100% - Permaban this nigga gay
:blackpill:It's exactly it, if you're cut off from love all your life eventually you'll be so desperate to get any even if it means ruining yourself for some social trend. :blackpill:
Although I would welcome the idea of fucking a really hot femboy. IDGAF.

brutal i believe you also have to look up all the time when talking to someone taller which also gives you neck pain.

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Use your chink brain to moneymaxx and fuck hookers

Damn rip homie if i knew you in irl would protect you from normies and foids probably go into fistfight with them

Use your chink brain to moneymaxx and fuck hookers
It's not about hookers, it's about being wanted. If I wanted hookers I could get them easily.

5'4 is the ideal height, toilets just haven't realized yet

:lul::lul::lul: