Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being powerless

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I hate being powerless I have no power at home I have no power in the outside world I have no power on Incels.is or anywhere else on the internet I go to cope my whole life has just been getting bossed around and taking orders from other people I never been the guy at the top of the Pyramid giving orders to everybody else and running things I’ve always been a nobody and I always will be a nobody

I hate being powerless I have no power at home I have no power in the outside world I have no power on Incels.is or anywhere else on the internet I go to cope my whole life has just been getting bossed around and taking orders from other people I never been the guy at the top of the Pyramid giving orders to everybody else and running things I’ve always been a nobody and I always will be a nobody
Maybe ask for help, or ideas on eventually having your own business.