Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being part of such a low IQ race

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★
The median IQ for the black race is probably like 12 JFL. Every time I try to discuss politics with other black people, I get the urge to slam my head into the wall. It’s no wonder every black neighborhood and country is a dysfunctional violence ridden shithole

The other races are not better.

i hate my nigger hair ngl

The other races are not better.
BIG CHUNGUS

Did you forget the BIG CHUNGUS race?

Why is your avi a chang then?

never heard of him
He got destroyed in a lookmax thread after he called all the forum users incels. Probably a larp, but still funny I guess

He got destroyed in a lookmax thread after he called all the forum users incels. Probably a larp, but still funny I guess
incel shouldn't be an insult tbh, it is just a state of being

incel shouldn't be an insult tbh, it is just a state of being
Normies made it into an incel when YouTubers started making videos on incels over the last few yrs. Reasons why inceltears got so popular because of YouTubers. Most normies wouldn't even know what an incel is if it wasn't for YouTube

tbf most normies probably don't differ much.
Blacks are basically giganormies. You can be veri good in logic skills or in social skills. You Can't be excelent in both. It's kinda the same with assimilation capability and innovation capability

ya I guess you are right, I just hate how it has become an insult
It was always an insult. It means you cannot get pussy. But now it seems it is becoming more mainstream

Normies made it into an incel when YouTubers started making videos on incels over the last few yrs. Reasons why inceltears got so popular because of YouTubers. Most normies wouldn't even know what an incel is if it wasn't for YouTube
Absolutely disgusting, I hate all these youtubers

This, we have the worst hair out of any of the races
There's this italian man here in Italy who is the grand-grand-grand-grand child of parents of a black community that settled in the republic of Venice in the '700. Even tho they obviously mixed with the local white/venetian comunity their grankids (including this dude) still have typical african hairs after centuries. That's weird as fuck

There's a few intelligent brothas still left in the world like Walter here.

Though he is painfully fucking ignorant about what is REALLY going on in the world in regards to Jewish control and the corona hoax.

(Its a real virus but its dangerousness is being overblown for Jew strategic freedom weakening purposes and probably also for a money grab of the rich Jews and shabbos goyim elites as a means to further crush and kill off the middle class)

Unfortunately much like my fellow whites, Walter believes damn near everything he sees on the Talmudvision.

There's this italian man here in Italy who is the grand-grand-grand-grand child of parents of a black community that settled in the republic of Venice in the '700. Even tho they obviously mixed with the local white/venetian comunity their grankids (including this dude) still have typical african hairs after centuries. That's weird as fuck

It's a curse

Cope. Every race in America has stable communities except nig nogs

Exactly, every other race on the planet is better than ours, and we're by far the least respectful out of the 'lot.

There are barely any redeeming factors that we have to society, and as I've said before, if we all disappeared tomorrow, then no one would miss us, infact, things would be much more peaceful and stable.

Stupid liberal niggers want to lick the dingleberries out of brown peoples asses

The median IQ for the black race is probably like 12 JFL. Every time I try to discuss politics with other black people, I get the urge to slam my head into the wall. It’s no wonder every black neighborhood and country is a dysfunctional violence ridden shithole
Blacks have low IQ because the huwhite man stole it all.

Horrible stuff