Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being incel. I hate that neautiful arab women dont want me

depressedcursedlosr

depressedcursedlosr

Greycel
Girls reject me on social media. They are fine with messaging my cousins who are pricks.

Gorgeous middle eastern cunts don't even reply or care about me.

It hurts me so bad I'm sad.

Yes I get it who cares????? Sex is boring and relationships suck. But I'm obsessed with middle eastern women and I'm just a ugly cunt no girl wants me I'm the ugly duck of the family.

Then again that means people in my family are ducks and no nobody in my family is a innocent cute animal.

68445.jpg

Girls reject me on social media. They are fine with messaging my cousins who are pricks.

Gorgeous middle eastern cunts don't even reply or care about me.

It hurts me so bad I'm sad.

Yes I get it who cares????? Sex is boring and relationships suck. But I'm obsessed with middle eastern women and I'm just a ugly cunt no girl wants me I'm the ugly duck of the family.

Then again that means people in my family are ducks and no nobody in my family is a innocent cute animal.
Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Whats up with
حفلات
Or
معلایه

Never experienced it so whatever. Women cannot love sub8 men. Just play video games, read books, watch youtube etc. Anything to detach yourself from shitciety
Even when you're an 8 or 9 out of 10. One day she may be horny and ride the cab drivers dick because she felt like it. And at home you're eating out the cum out of her pussy (based on a real life story). It's gruesome.

Link to the story

Never experienced it so whatever. Women cannot love sub8 men. Just play video games, read books, watch youtube etc. Anything to detach yourself from shitciety
I understand that. I notice girls purposely give me shit and treat me bad for being ugly. They don't respect me. If I was some good looking guy they'd never get mad at me for the petty shit and spaz at me on her social media. At least one girl who was Christian.

if I was some prettyboy chad girls would all want me and people in general would respect me.

Even when you're an 8 or 9 out of 10. One day she may be horny and ride the cab drivers dick because she felt like it. And at home you're eating out the cum out of her pussy (based on a real life story). It's gruesome.

Link to the story

So just be cab driver theory?