Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate being human

• Thread starter Deleted member 24125
  • Start date
Deleted member 24125

Deleted member 24125

alcoholic failurecel
-
i hate being human

in this society being human especially an undesireable and non NT male is instant death. i hate everything about this place

how is being human superior? i cry and get angry everytime i think about the past. knowing that its too late to change is just brutal torture no wonder why so many men rope. it just takes one fuck up for a man to have a shitty life and i have fucked up several times. agepill is making me more and more depressed fuck. all i can do is drink to be somewhat happy but im drunk right now writing this so even that cope doesnt really work anymore. fuck. humans are cruel and im too autistic thats all. sorry for drunken rant

me too man i hate being trapped in this body

I wish I was a dog.

i hate being human

in this society being human especially an undesireable and non NT male is instant death. i hate everything about this place

how is being human superior? i cry and get angry everytime i think about the past. knowing that its too late to change is just brutal torture no wonder why so many men rope. it just takes one fuck up for a man to have a shitty life and i have fucked up several times. agepill is making me more and more depressed fuck. all i can do is drink to be somewhat happy but im drunk right now writing this so even that cope doesnt really work anymore. fuck. humans are cruel and im too autistic thats all. sorry for drunken rant
Humans has made a Utopia for themselves even if you think it doesn´t include you and me I might make thread about it more expressively and btw I am drunk too on my 14th drink but I have considered talking about this subject in my journal for some time but don´t have any motivation to do so.

Sounds like a personal problem

3972782185_7e2a339edc_z.jpg

Humans has made a Utopia for themselves even if you think it doesn´t include you and me I might make thread about it more expressively and btw I am drunk too on my 14th drink but I have considered talking about this subject in my journal for some time but don´t have any motivation to do so.
based human. i hope you make that desired thread

I wish I was born in an anime world as 2D Chad so I could fuck my favourite waifus.

Don't be sorry for the rant. Life is brutal.

The past especially. You can't replace certain experiences that were meant to take place at age appropriate developmental stages. You either got what you were supposed to or you didn't. If you didn't, the past haunts you like a ghost every day. We can relate. To suffer as we are is bad enough, but it's being unable to find any meaning in the suffering is what makes life utterly horrific in its primal savagery.

Humans are just sophisticated animals. Sophisticated in certain ways, but not in terms of group morality. Just like other species leave the offspring they deem to be less desirable behind to be eaten by predators or rival packs, so does humanity.

I wanna be a bird and fly away

I hate being subhuman

I hate everyone, including myself.

Don't be sorry for the rant. Life is brutal.

The past especially. You can't replace certain experiences that were meant to take place at age appropriate developmental stages. You either got what you were supposed to or you didn't. If you didn't, the past haunts you like a ghost every day. We can relate. To suffer as we are is bad enough, but it's being unable to find any meaning in the suffering is what makes life utterly horrific in its primal savagery.

Humans are just sophisticated animals. Sophisticated in certain ways, but not in terms of group morality. Just like other species leave the offspring they deem to be less desirable behind to be eaten by predators or rival packs, so does humanity.
based greycel. i just dont get how we can call ourselves superior when our consciousness can make us suffer for so many years. it's just brutal torture
I wanna be a bird and fly away
yes this is what i mean. humans are bound to the dirt beneath us

me too man i hate being trapped in this body
this shit fucking body sucks, we cant fly we cant breathe under water we cant sustain pressure. we are trash

I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail...
Intelligence is a curse

Anything is this world is shit.

I wish I was born in an anime world as 2D Chad so I could fuck my favourite waifus.
Anime girls don't care. They're just a product of our imagination; anything is possible with them.

This,the other day I realized that pretty much everything I do has something to do with escapism,vidya,anime,manga,books, websites,everything I do and everything I live for has something to do with getting the hell out of this hellish earth and this horrible life.

I wish we could develop some kind of hyper-immersive VR technology as in SAO that we could tailor to our individual needs,all people like us that hate reality and this earth could go explore other worlds,meet awesome characters,live adventures,pretty much live the kind of life that was denied to all of us....but no we're all stuck here in this shitty game called REALITY.

Yeah, i would like to be another animal ngl

Human psychology sucks, so torture for extradimensional otherkin

I hate this society