★★★★★
260d 23h 40m
dominic

dominic

Recruit
★★★★
5d 11h 45m
darkblue said:
Why all you ethnics so mad? Eventually cumskins will be minorities and you can do to us as we did to you.
There's fewer whites in America every year; it's only a matter of time.

Just be patient. Every dog shall have it's day,
I don't wanna live in an ethnic world. Whites are superior.

Broly

Broly

hatred binds us together
★★★★★
33d 6h 48m
dominic said:
:feelsseriously:

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
45d 10h 51m
Mokocchi

Mokocchi

Incel Grindset #SigmaMentality
★★★
139d 23h 48m
It really depends on where you were born and which ethnic race you're talking about but yeah, being ethnic = higher chance of being surrounded by idiots and having idiot parents, higher chance of being poor, higher chance of getting screwed by life in general. I hate being a member of my non white race as well.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
134d 22h 14m
darkblue said:
Why all you ethnics so mad? Eventually cumskins will be minorities and you can do to us as we did to you.

Look at how kpop and anime halo is benefitting younger Asian normies while older Asian normies mostly missed out on the benefits. Even if things change in a group's favor over time it's likely that for current members of that group it won't happen soon enough to be in their lifetime/youth and they won't be able to take advantage of it.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★
63d 9h 17m
dominic said:

D

darkblue

Recruit
★★★
3d 7h 29m
dominic said:
Okay, that's your opinion. But i'm interested to know, when white's are irrelevant as a race, (will happen somewhere near the end of the century, or beginning of next century) which race do you think will reign supreme?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
252d 18h 43m
darkblue said:

Jew kike detected.

We didn’t do shit to nonwhites; nonwhites benefitted from Europeans. Everything nonwhites have was invented by whites. We didn’t “do” anything to them except help them. Which was a total mistake.

And when whites become a minority brown people don’t take over, their Jewish masters do. If white peoples become a minority niggers, Arabs, spics, and Indians don’t win; they just become slaves to the kikes that put them there to kill their opposition (white people).

if I was not white I’d hate it if whites became a minority. Because then it allows the jew full control, and he will enslave you worse than any slaves have been ever

dominic

dominic

Recruit
★★★★
5d 11h 45m
BummerDrummer said:
Jew kike detected.

We didn’t do shit to nonwhites; nonwhites benefitted from Europeans. Everything nonwhites have was invented by whites. We didn’t “do” anything to them except help them. Which was a total mistake.

And when whites become a minority brown people don’t take over, their Jewish masters do. If white peoples become a minority niggers, Arabs, spics, and Indians don’t win; they just become slaves to the kikes that put them there to kill their opposition (white people).

if I was not white I’d hate it if whites became a minority. Because then it allows the jew full control, and he will enslave you worse than any slaves have been ever
Thank you fellow white

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
73d 22h 15m
I know how you feel I'm also a subhuman slav nigger. :feelscry:

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
5d 17h 39m
dominic said:
I've hated it since I was a young child.

I hate being ethnic so fucking much. I hate how much more beautiful, nice, happy, and pleasant 90% of white people are compared to how low IQ, rude, ugly, and stupid ethnic people are.

I'm half white half paki. I noticed these differences from a young age comparing my white family half to the ethnic half. By comparing the nice, beautiful white kids at my public school to the rude subhuman sand niggers and pakis at the Islamic school I went to.

And of course in looks we are so much fucking uglier and less aesthetic. What I would give to be white. 95% of my problems stem from being a shitskin.
based. being ethnic is the worst hand you can draw.