Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being ethnic so fucking much

Why all you ethnics so mad? Eventually cumskins will be minorities and you can do to us as we did to you.
There's fewer whites in America every year; it's only a matter of time.

Just be patient. Every dog shall have it's day,
I don't wanna live in an ethnic world. Whites are superior.

It really depends on where you were born and which ethnic race you're talking about but yeah, being ethnic = higher chance of being surrounded by idiots and having idiot parents, higher chance of being poor, higher chance of getting screwed by life in general. I hate being a member of my non white race as well.

Why all you ethnics so mad? Eventually cumskins will be minorities and you can do to us as we did to you.

Look at how kpop and anime halo is benefitting younger Asian normies while older Asian normies mostly missed out on the benefits. Even if things change in a group's favor over time it's likely that for current members of that group it won't happen soon enough to be in their lifetime/youth and they won't be able to take advantage of it.

F0AF292F F46F 41A8 8F4D AB1CAF919F59

Okay, that's your opinion. But i'm interested to know, when white's are irrelevant as a race, (will happen somewhere near the end of the century, or beginning of next century) which race do you think will reign supreme?

Jew kike detected.

We didn’t do shit to nonwhites; nonwhites benefitted from Europeans. Everything nonwhites have was invented by whites. We didn’t “do” anything to them except help them. Which was a total mistake.

And when whites become a minority brown people don’t take over, their Jewish masters do. If white peoples become a minority niggers, Arabs, spics, and Indians don’t win; they just become slaves to the kikes that put them there to kill their opposition (white people).

if I was not white I’d hate it if whites became a minority. Because then it allows the jew full control, and he will enslave you worse than any slaves have been ever

Jew kike detected.

We didn’t do shit to nonwhites; nonwhites benefitted from Europeans. Everything nonwhites have was invented by whites. We didn’t “do” anything to them except help them. Which was a total mistake.

And when whites become a minority brown people don’t take over, their Jewish masters do. If white peoples become a minority niggers, Arabs, spics, and Indians don’t win; they just become slaves to the kikes that put them there to kill their opposition (white people).

if I was not white I’d hate it if whites became a minority. Because then it allows the jew full control, and he will enslave you worse than any slaves have been ever
Thank you fellow white

I know how you feel I'm also a subhuman slav nigger. :feelscry:

I've hated it since I was a young child.

I hate being ethnic so fucking much. I hate how much more beautiful, nice, happy, and pleasant 90% of white people are compared to how low IQ, rude, ugly, and stupid ethnic people are.

I'm half white half paki. I noticed these differences from a young age comparing my white family half to the ethnic half. By comparing the nice, beautiful white kids at my public school to the rude subhuman sand niggers and pakis at the Islamic school I went to.

And of course in looks we are so much fucking uglier and less aesthetic. What I would give to be white. 95% of my problems stem from being a shitskin.
based. being ethnic is the worst hand you can draw.