Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being ethnic so fucking much

dominic

dominic

Officer
I've hated it since I was a young child.

I hate being ethnic so fucking much. I hate how much more beautiful, nice, happy, and pleasant 90% of white people are compared to how low IQ, rude, ugly, and stupid ethnic people are.

I'm half white half paki. I noticed these differences from a young age comparing my white family half to the ethnic half. By comparing the nice, beautiful white kids at my public school to the rude subhuman sand niggers and pakis at the Islamic school I went to.

And of course in looks we are so much fucking uglier and less aesthetic. What I would give to be white. 95% of my problems stem from being a shitskin.

Gross, time to end it.

dont sell yourself short, my mom is white and she's not bright at all. but again she's brazilian

Ethnics generally have more robust skulls than whites tho. Sagittal indexes are lower, darker features and higher fighting success faces.

you and me both

you and me both
I could have been a blonde blue eyed white guy. My mom has perfect structure and blue eyes and brown hair. But no she was a fat single mom and went for the betabuxx with my paki dad. Now I'm a subhuman shitskin. Just fuck my shit up man.
Gross, time to end it.
Are you white? You should feel "gross" that you ended up here with us browns as a white. That requires insane levels of subhumanity. :feelshaha: You no longer count as white at that point tbh. Keep cucking for Hitler who would've sent you to a death camp for being an untermensch.

Last edited:
Bright side: at least you aren’t full Paki. It could be worse

If i was born white i wouldve lost my virginity

the only reason i dont fully enjoy being ethnic myself is because my race contributes about 80% of the reason why i’m incel in the first place

Have you tried ending your own life yet?

Even if you ascend, it's probably best you don't pass on that same self hating garbage to your children

20210122 185144

I hate you for being ethnic too

Tbh tbh

I hate being ethnic so fucking much. I hate how much more beautiful, nice, happy, and pleasant 90% of white people are compared to how low IQ, rude, ugly, and stupid ethnic people are.

I'm half white half paki. I noticed these differences from a young age comparing my white family half to the ethnic half. By comparing the nice, beautiful white kids at my public school to the rude subhuman sand niggers and pakis at the Islamic school I went to.

And of course in looks we are so much fucking uglier and less aesthetic. What I would give to be white. 95% of my problems stem from being a shitskin.
Just wear coloured contacts

Mogs me at self hating

I like being ethnic. I hate that females hate ethnics

just don't be ethnic then

brutal I agree. but I hate being 5'5 far far far more
just don't be ethnic then
reincarnation game is legit. I will test it someday

Lol being an ethnic is a privilege in todays world

You're probably fair skinned. You have it better than all of us full ethnics here

Last edited:
[UWSL]Are you white? You should feel "gross" that you ended up here with us browns as a white. That requires insane levels of subhumanity. [/UWSL]:feelshaha:[UWSL] You no longer count as white at that point tbh. Keep cucking for Hitler who would've sent you to a death camp for being an untermensch.[/UWSL]
Tbf under hitler eugenics all males would be aryan Chad, i think pakis have it bad because of Mongolian inbreeding and incest tbh, the chad Persians are as good looking as white chads mostly

Wut?
But yes Pakis are some of the biggest subhumans
9DF40DA8 D352 43C1 B730 9277635AFA27

Chinese traders before the Mongolian empire described Middle Eastern people as ‘blue eyed’ then mulatto-ification and incest happened

Coping ethnic detected
It's perfectly OK to self hate if you're a shit colored dethnic.

Why? Were inferior to whites in every way

@Meus you aren't white
If you're inferior than just end your life :feelshaha:

You too as you're also incel
I'm not the one complaining about being inferior to someone, nor did I make this thread, this is about you.

You're the one complaining about your inferiority, which I honestly believe to be true. Mentally and physically you're worthless.

So just end your life already.

I have no perspective of being a poop skin as I have a marvelous and shiny shade of white.

I’m still ugly tho, a fucked up schizoid with a bit of brain damage

I'm half white half Indian, both sides of my family treat me like trash, and was bullied all the time as a kid for being mixed race curry scum.

I'm half white half Indian, both sides of my family treat me like trash, and was bullied all the time as a kid for being mixed race curry scum.
over for muttcels, there is no winning

Last edited:
You're probably fair skinned. You have it better than all of us full ethnics here
This tbh. Although I agree with his sentiment.

I hate being a filthy shitskin street shitting curry.

@Diocel and @Idotms agree

Globalism is a curse upon the population.

Why all you ethnics so mad? Eventually cumskins will be minorities and you can do to us as we did to you.
There's fewer whites in America every year; it's only a matter of time.

Just be patient. Every dog shall have it's day,