Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate being blackcel

Yeah that's pretty much what you said, I think you americans can say whatever the fuck you guys want but not here in Brazil, but the law here is so fucked up it doesn't matter and the consequence is only on paper. We got too many of us locked up, we are to poor to get more in people in jail over silly stuff like that so it's really to someone suffer from it in extreme cases you pay a bail and end of story. But the president is not even jew he is not someone important enough to descend from that he is just a alcoholic fuckup who grew poor and doesn't know how to read (yeah thats exactly what you just read our president doesnt know how to read) so in sum we are a bunch of fuckups
Rip im in europe not from u.s but still never liked brazil exepct when i was fast and furious 5 that was cool

Rip im in europe not from u.s but still never liked brazil exepct when i was fast and furious 5 that was cool
Shoot you're lucky I wish I lived there I know I don't belong but I don't feel like a belong to this shithole either, I'm not that animalistic, I want to live in a normal place where I get close to decent people without fear of getting stabbed or robbed, how do you feel living there?

I can't, I don't thugmaxx like other blacks, actually I do the opposite, I study engineering and live a pacific life, it's trully over
It's so over for civilized blackcels. If you are not thugmaxxing as a black man then it never began for you. Coomer white foids fetishize black men because of their thug reputation and if you are passive black man especially if you wear glasses It's over for you.

Shoot you're lucky I wish I lived there I know I don't belong but I don't feel like a belong to this shithole either, I'm not that animalistic, I want to live in a normal place where I get close to decent people without fear of getting stabbed or robbed, how do you feel living there?
Very safe im not even in the (((west))) but small nation in the balkans everyone is homogeneous feels very good walking around wether day or night no shitty homeless camps in the street or shitskin refugees but i am poor so i do feel you

Kinda relatable, I myself don't give two shits for race but everyone else does, my own consider me uncle Tom, the other consider me a nigger.

Don't make extreme generalized statements like this. There are attractive people of every race with the exception of Abos. While it may be true that there are higher concentrations of attractive people among whites because they had higher amounts of sexual selection and intraspecific competition among their race, it doesn't necessarily imply that having black skin by default makes you disgusting and unattractive.

With that being said, those of Sub-Saharan African descent are typically shorter and lankier with more pronounced facial features than the average white so I can understand why you may have these insecurities about your race. Whites have stronger dense bones and higher rates of intelligence on average.

I am also aware that if people were given a choice at birth to be born black or white, 95% of people would choose the latter because of the reasons I listed above and fair skin being associated with aristocracy, scientific advancement, and prestige.

Black people are hated unanimously by the entire world not just because of our appearance but moreso because of our failures as a race and us disportionately representing violent crime, chimp-out incidents, and welfare-handouts.
I'm not like this, I just happened to be bred from a coomer white women who couldn't hold herself and burnt the toll with a tyrone, and I paid for it by being a ngger. Now I have to try and live a normal civilized life knowing that I will never ascend bc I'm too scared to thugmaxx, I've never committed a crime in my whole life, I don't have them tyrone low IQ bc of my white mother genes, I do scientific STEM shit like calculating triple integrals and derivative equations in my daytime, I live life like a regular white man, yet I will never really have their SMV, at the engineering campus they all whites have sex but not me, I can't even find a ngger foid there to take my shot bc they all dumb as hell to be there and I doubt it would even work if they weren't, I am alone in this world

Last edited:
That's what I would tell myself too if I was a shitskin :feelskek:
If you feel proud to be a whitecel, you are absolutely retard. It is just a cope.

@FemoidsGTFO, still no single solid argument. You are just a coper.