Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being black

Black people are fucking retarded. We're literally the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. This is why black people were so easily manipulated and enslaved by the whites because they were too dumb and stupid to realize they were being robbed. They don't realize the democrats don't give a fuck about them yet they keep voting for them meanwhile their cities are shitholes overrun with poverty, crime and gang violence

Black women go after thugs and guys who act like thugs, and they teach their daughters to go after these guys and raise their sons to be like them...this whole community glorifies criminal shit and when they eventually end up in prison the woman has to raise the kid on her own and the cycle repeats because that dumbass black bitch has no clue how to raise a responsible adult we act like animals and want to be treated like humans and wonder why nobody respects us.
You were actually primarily enslaved by Jews who blamed their crime on us.

Though that said various races even freed blacks and white Europeans alike along with the Jew enslavers themselves all owned black slaves.

In anycase I sometimes wish I could be a stereotypical BBC having Chadrone.

Must be a fun and relaxing life the Jew’s have artificially created for the 10-15% of your race that rises to this level through looks, sports, thug or someother form of maxxing alone.

Well aside from the baby mama drama, #metoo bullshit and familial/friend fights over money anyway, heh.

People calling OP a self-hating black, but he never said he hated himself, just that he hated being black. Acknowledging facts isn't self-hate. I acknowledge that incels are subhuman, but I don't hate myself or subhumans. Self-hate is cucked. :feelsokman:

I hate self-hating ethnics more than I hate anything else.

I don't hate my race, but I hate the individuals within it. Black people in the U.S are ghetto and retarded, and then they wonder why every other race discriminates against us. And doesn't help that Black women are masculine and aggressive.

I also hate that you're black.

People calling OP a self-hating black, but he never said he hated himself, just that he hated being black. Acknowledging facts isn't self-hate. I acknowledge that incels are subhuman, but I don't hate myself or subhumans. Self-hate is cucked. :feelsokman:
High IQ

Black and ready to attack.

Don't hate the nigger on the outside, hate the nigger within.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back