Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being black

hehexd55

hehexd55

Recruit
★★★★
Black people are fucking retarded. We're literally the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. This is why black people were so easily manipulated and enslaved by the whites because they were too dumb and stupid to realize they were being robbed. They don't realize the democrats don't give a fuck about them yet they keep voting for them meanwhile their cities are shitholes overrun with poverty, crime and gang violence

Black women go after thugs and guys who act like thugs, and they teach their daughters to go after these guys and raise their sons to be like them...this whole community glorifies criminal shit and when they eventually end up in prison the woman has to raise the kid on her own and the cycle repeats because that dumbass black bitch has no clue how to raise a responsible adult we act like animals and want to be treated like humans and wonder why nobody respects us.

Just BBCmaxx, bro.

At least you ain't an octoroon like me.

i'm sorry bro.

But you're not like them, so you're a white cracka in my book

Self-hating blacks are a pretty rare specimen ngl.

I do a lot of self-hate myself as a middle eastern but hearing you talk like that made me feel bad tbh.
Sorry bro.

me too,im slav btw the gypsy type,it would better to be french nigga than polish my freind.

I do a lot of self-hate myself as a middle eastern but hearing you talk like that made me feel bad tbh.
Sorry bro.
Why not the whole Muslim arranged marriage sort of thing? I'm curious.

Why not the whole Muslim arranged marriage sort of thing? I'm curious.

Black people are fucking retarded. We're literally the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. This is why black people were so easily manipulated and enslaved by the whites because they were too dumb and stupid to realize they were being robbed. They don't realize the democrats don't give a fuck about them yet they keep voting for them meanwhile their cities are shitholes overrun with poverty, crime and gang violence

Black women go after thugs and guys who act like thugs, and they teach their daughters to go after these guys and raise their sons to be like them...this whole community glorifies criminal shit and when they eventually end up in prison the woman has to raise the kid on her own and the cycle repeats because that dumbass black bitch has no clue how to raise a responsible adult we act like animals and want to be treated like humans and wonder why nobody respects us.
this is why inceldom is so relatable, it's like all the races that hate their own race come together and argue about which race has it the worst (it's not cumskins)

I want to hear your own take on the subject.

LE BASED BLACK MAN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Self-hating blacks are a pretty rare specimen ngl.
Yeah cuz they’re the most retarded. Obviously as you get higher Iq you get higher consciousness. OP is the exception and I have a theory that self aware or high-Iq “exceptions” are actually the descendants of black slave owners and not of black slaves (while the descendants of black slaves are niggers)

I can’t really prove this theory or anything but I just noticed every single blacks person who wasn’t a nog had ancestors that were not slaves but slave owners or freedmen. IQ/consciousness=genetics

Last edited:
I want to hear your own take on the subject.
That's my own take. It's my own thread.
Basically marriage is a prison, not ascension. People think in memes as if they could actually marry a qt kind hearted obedient wife and everything would be alright. Everything would be 10 times worse. Unless you can actually imprison your wife inside and abuse her with no consequence. I'm not even the kind who would enjoy abusing women so there's no point.

That's my own take. It's my own thread.
Basically marriage is a prison, not ascension. People think in memes as if they could actually marry a qt kind hearted obedient wife and everything would be alright. Everything would be 10 times worse. Unless you can actually imprison your wife inside and abuse her with no consequence. I'm not even the kind who would enjoy abusing women so there's no point.
At least for Muslims it's an option, we White European boyos don't even have that.

Hating your own race is pretty cucked.

What if someone is a mutt?
If you're a racist but mixed I guess it makes most sense to just hate one or both of your parents. But feel good about half of your genes. Idk though.

Same brocel, the world would be better off if 95% of us weren't even here. I genuinely do hate most black people.

but lets be honest , you dont act like an animal

else you wouldnt be here

Of boohoo you're part of the least incel demographic with the single best physical attribute to not be incel. If everyone on this forum magically woke up tomorrow being black at their same looks level they wouldn't be incel, and here you are complaining about it.

Id love to be a tall black guy but definitely not short

Just act civilized, become successful(financially, mentally), and fuck prostitutes to cope then.

I disagree absolutely.

Hating ONLY your race is cucked.

I hate everything equally: my race, your race, my nation, all the other nations, foids, normies, teenagers.

There are only a few groups I don't hate: disabled people, old people, some (not all) children...

Excluding your own race from hatred and criticism is retarded, at the end: If that race was so fucking great I wouldn't be a fucking incel. The hate is well deserved.

I wish I were black. I think they have good genetics.

Of boohoo you're part of the least incel demographic with the single best physical attribute to not be incel. If everyone on this forum magically woke up tomorrow being black at their same looks level they wouldn't be incel, and here you are complaining about it.
I agree.

The worst thing is thug culture where black people have this idea that it's cool to not have an education or a job, commit crimes, rob shoot and kill people, deal drugs, and they all talk "nigga speak" like they are too dumb to speak english properly and pronounce word "like white people".

Black people are "cool" though. They're fun, happy (mostly), good at things like music and sports, acting/comedy/dancing some of them are smart too (i have met intelligent sophisticated black people). It's just like black thug culture has fucked 99% of them up in the heads to the point where they cannot really integrate into western society for the same reason Muslims can't.

Last edited:
The worst thing is thug culture where black people have this idea that it's cool to not have an education or a job, commit crimes, rob shoot and kill people, deal drugs, and they all talk "nigga speak" like they are too dumb to speak english properly and pronounce word "like white people".

Black people are "cool" though. They're fun, happy (mostly), good at things like music and sports, acting/comedy/dancing some of them are smart too (i have met intelligent sophisticated black people). It's just like black thug culture has fucked 99% of them up in the heads to the point where they cannot really integrate into western society for the same reason Muslims can't.
They're not that wrong about the (((education))) shit tbqh.

You can read additional knowledge yourself.
You can't unprogram yourself from propaganda easily. (precisely because it is constantly reinforced)

Solves nothing, self hate does.

Mannerisms. Culture and respect matters most.

Hate niggers and niggers (((culture))) I do. For none of it. They have.

Agreed tbh except for slavery. Whites did not enslave blacks. Blacks were already enslaved by other blacks in Africa.

tbh none of those are unsolvable problems. If you cut welfare and killed or imprisoned (in Minecraft) every leftist “journalist” and shut down leftist MSM, all of blacks problems would go away. No jewmedia to animate them into chimping out, destroying their reputation (apart from reputation for violence, which is a double edged sword), no welfare means black women would no longer be married to the state > resources and consequently intelligence would be sexual currency once again > blacks would have fathers.. and then everything would be fine or atleast as good as it could possibly get. Blacks would not have to rely on exclusively violence/thuggery as a sexual strategy.

Its not their fault, their IQ is too low for them to change anything. I feel the same way about some Hispanics even though I'm one. I don't hate being Hispanic, but sometimes I do not want to be associated with some of the low IQ ghetto trash that give us a bad name.

at least you can thugmaxxx

i do hate my own kind tbh

as a whitey myself and a balkan they are pretty retarded

care to explain to me how is it so "cucked" to hate my own race?
i would love to know that btw

Last edited:
Height is extra important for blacks. If you’re a tall black guy you’re fucking set. But short then it’s beyond over

Never began for us niggercels

Brutal @Colvin76 pill

I just hate those niggaz that hang in front of the liquor store!

Blacks are the most based race imo

there is no sense to be black if u aren`t tall muscular tyron with bbc