Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate being an early bloomer.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I was 5’4 when I started highschool, still below average height and then I completely stopped growing before I even turned 15, barely 5’5, now making me the most or one of the shortest men in most rooms, meanwhile my younger brother was 4’9 when he started Highschool, and is now less than an inch shorter than me at 15 and still not finished with his growth spurt. :feelsclown::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

He makes fun of me for it because he thought I would grow so much taller because I used to be one of the shortest boys in middle school and then grew so much and fast in 8th grade.

I fucking hate being an early bloomer, why couldn’t I have continued growing taller like everyone else?

being bulied by younger brother for height is massive suifuel tbh , my younger brother is 6ft also

Could it be nutrition related?

I was 5’4 when I started highschool, still below average height and then I completely stopped growing before I even turned 15, barely 5’5, now making me the most or one of the shortest men in most rooms, meanwhile my younger brother was 4’9 when he started Highschool, and is now less than an inch shorter than me at 15 and still not finished with his growth spurt. :feelsclown::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

He makes fun of me for it because he thought I would grow so much taller because I used to be one of the shortest boys in middle school and then grew so much and fast in 8th grade.

I fucking hate being an early bloomer, why couldn’t I have continued growing taller like everyone else?
Do you think your brother will become actually tall?

@PLA1092 @CopingForBrutality @depressedblackcel @Grim_Reaper

fucking brutal. You peaked before you could even do anything and even then I wouldn’t consider that a peak. Simple way to say it’s over

Tbh it doesn't matter whether you're a early bloomer or late bloomer. Your height is already determined based of how tall your family members are. I don't think there's going to be a drastic height difference between you and your brother, by the time he's done growing.

I was tall growing up, or considered above average at the least. In elementary school photos I was allowed to be at the back standing up. I stopped growing at 13 and I watched everyone else surpass my height, I saw the difference in treatment by normies that I received tall and short which is why I'm so heightpilled.
I was tall as a kid and became below-average height as an adult, but people have always treated me poorly.

Tbh it doesn't matter whether you're a early bloomer or late bloomer. Your height is already determined based of how tall your family members are. I don't think there's going to be a drastic height difference between you and your brother, by the time he's done growing.
Late bloomers are taller, their growth plates close much later

His growth spurt only started last spring/summer
Then it seems he already went through his major growth spurt, so he'll only grow a few inches more.

Then it seems he already went through his major growth spurt, so he'll only grow a few inches more.
Even 5’8 is considered a good height for a Bengali, he will mog me hard if he grows a few inches taller than me

Even 5’8 is considered a good height for a Bengali, he will mog me hard if he grows a few inches taller than me
With your body, you should wrestlemaxx so that you can easily beat him in a fight, even with him having the height advantage.

With your body, you should wrestlemaxx so that you can easily beat him in a fight, even with him having the height advantage.
He’s 190 lbs now

He’s a NEET that never leaves his bedroom, how are you shocked by that?
You should stop feeding him too much junk food.

You should stop feeding him too much junk food.
I don’t buy him junk food anymore, he doesn’t like fried chicken, it’s my dad that does.

I don’t buy him junk food anymore, he doesn’t like fried chicken, it’s my dad that does.
Steal whatever food he eats.

Put him on estrogen to stop him from growing further

I hate being a late bloomer (mentally)