Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate being a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I hate that I will never know the pleasures of the flesh due to something completely out of my control.
https://incels.is/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FoY189nF.jpg&hash=6cce0b5fba38b032b43f7a23adf16e90

ethnic moment

Over for schwarmacels

I hate hair in my body tbh

you mog Indians, blacks and Asians then, be happy

Before joining this forum I seriously thought that sand and curry SMV was much higher than east asian men's SMV.

It didn't remotely occur to me that foids in general rate sand and curry SMV even below us rice men on average.

Well people may say, in terms of SMV theyre just slightly below that of east asian men. Well, in the aggregate when were talking about hundreds of thousands of people or millions of people, you do notice the difference over time and observation.

At least you’re not a curry, I would love to be a sand nigger

i also hate it but i like living where i live

As sandnigger i disagree. We are far better than Indians and niggers.

you mog Indians, blacks and Asians then, be happy
Blacks still mog, especially in Western political climate, Asians are arguable.

As for Indians, it seems to be the case from what I see here.

I hate being ugly, short and bald :feelsrope:

Blacks still mog, especially in Western political climate, Asians are arguable.

As for Indians, it seems to be the case from what I see here.

blacks only do better in the Western areas. Kpop has helped Asians but a sandnigger Chad still mogs an Asian Chad. Sandnigs do better than Asians in Europe from what I've seen, especially in Nordic areas like Sweden. Only thing holding them back is the Muslim stigma, without that they would mog blacks in the West as well.

Before joining this forum I seriously thought that sand and curry SMV was much higher than east asian men's SMV.

It didn't remotely occur to me that foids in general rate sand and curry SMV even below us rice men on average.

Well people may say, in terms of SMV theyre just slightly below that of east asian men. Well, in the aggregate when were talking about hundreds of thousands of people or millions of people, you do notice the difference over time and observation.
Nigga how can you think curries have higher smv than Rice ? Ricemen are thought of as sophisticated businessmen. We curries are misogynist rapists lmao.

eat some falafel

At least you are fesikhpilled

@Whitefeminineboy

Being a sand nigger is very dangerous and very looks dependent.

If you look bad, you might have a SMV equal to that of curries or they'll just assume you are from some shithole curry-like country and treat you like a curry.

But if you land good mogger genetics, you can even mog whites in certain cases.

I think sand niggers are a interesting race, they are the race with the highest SMV swing ratio I think. Could either land on currysubhuman side or mogger side. A lottery inside a lottery.

You want to be 50% darker and a curry?